The Suryaa
US$205
Expedia
US$105
Pullman
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$192
US$187
永安旅遊
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Check In Room Sangatrashan(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
BnB Chrysalis(New Delhi)
Eleven(New Delhi)
Grace Home(New Delhi)
Jugaad Hostels(New Delhi)
2,440 results
All reviewsnew friends colonyatrium bargolden triangle tourlotus templeguest relationscrowne plazanice hoteltop floornice stayrooms are comfortablestar hotelduty managerindian foodsouth delhispecial thanksbusiness hotelcourteous staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Superb property. Nikita at the front desk was very helpful and courteous. She is a Lady with a smile and willingness to help. Food is very good. Centrally located property. Room sizes are good and the beds are comfortable. Dont miss the nightclub in the lower ground floor. Its one of the most happening places in Delhi

2  Thank SANJIV R
TheSuryaainNewDelhi, General Manager at The Suryaa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We would like to thank you for giving us feedback regarding your stay with us.

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and liked service provided by our team members. I have shared your feedback with our team members and Nikita they were happy to know that you mentioned about their positive attitude. We would like to thank you for recognising our team members for doing good job.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hi! I happened to stay at this hotel
For my brother's treatment who is suffering from cancer I booked my self for few nights from a travel agent, because of the treatment I had to extend the stay but I was not having time and was also not in a mental state to think about and I got the call from hotel manager Ritu Yadav to confirm the departure time who emphasized with me and asked me to not to worry and extended my stay at the same prize and also didn't push me to pay understanding my situation.after two days she found me sitting in lobby in the evening she spoke to me wherein I told her that doctor has told me that my brother's condition is very serious and it's not curable I almost left every hope but she assured me that it would be all fine and gave me the reference of a specialist in Apollo hospital who was known to her to take the second opinion and facilitated everything.i showed my brother to him and got him and admitted for the therapy which is still going and he is feeling better and doctor assured us that it is difficult but not impossible.I really can't talk much about the hotel as I haven't experienced it but this great Ness and selfless act is worth mention and I would surely would suggest this hotel to stay to all my friends and family.thanks alot Ritu I have no words to express how grateful I'm to you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fahamad

Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that your brother is recovering, we would like to thank you for giving us a detailed feedback regarding your interaction with our team member Ritu.

I have shared your compliments with our Team member Ritu and she was honored that you mentioned about her helping attitude. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognise her for a job well done!

On behalf of our entire team members at The Suryaa, New Delhi we all pray that your brother recovers soon and may god gives a long and healthy life.

The Suryaa Hotel New Delhi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is very good , the best thing is location , it’s very easy for me to commute and cover all my meetings , also staffs are very friendly .

Also I would like to mention About Ms. Nikita her assistance was really helpful for me.

Regards,
UMESH

2  Thank Umesh T

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during last week of April in 440 we throughly enjoyed the hospitality showcased by AFOM Ritu yadav who breifed us about the hotel orientation when we were tired she booked an appointment in SPA therapist are professional.Breakfast is too good services are excellent..management has trained the staff well about the guest satifaction.

1  Thank جابر م

We would like to thank you for giving us feedback regarding your stay with us.

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and liked service provided by our team members. I have shared your feedback with our team members and Ritu they were happy to know that you mentioned about their positive attitude. We would like to thank you for recognising our team members for doing good job.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wouldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff is unprofessional and arrogant which you totally dont expect from a hotel which is rated 5 star. From my personal experience I felt that the staff doesn’t really care about its guests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
TheSuryaainNewDelhi, General Manager at The Suryaa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire staff at The Suryaa, New Delhi we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at our hotel however we are unable to find out your stay details with us.

May I request you to share your stay details with us on my email address dhananjay.kumar@thesuryaa.com so that we can take immediate corrective action.

The Suryaa Hotel New Delhi