“Ms Alexander Ferrie C/o Trans India”
Review of Jaypee Siddharth

Jaypee Siddharth
Ranked #53 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

The service and room is spectacular, of a very high standard, the staff are lovely and the location is great to access many landmarks. The food is fantastic at the restaurant and a wonderful pool! Maunder lady manager been get

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Siddharth, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sparing your precious time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and service of the hotel. Thank you indeed for such gracious feedback. I hope that your next visit will be of a longer duration.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Jaypee Siddharth becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I have visited this hotel for my official purpose and styed for two nights it was really a nice experience and relaxing stay. After a long tired day when came back to hotel. Spa and pool is there to take rest. Staff is also very good and helpful. Check in checkout was good with Ms. Jasbinder and really courteous she is. The restaurant 24 hours open serves really delicious food. Recommended Hotel to all.
Thanks...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel easy to access anywhere in delhi nic and spacious rooms very very attentive staff very happy to visit with my wife will definitely visit agan wd my friends........nice food nice lobby nice hotel excellent

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kard C

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay in the hotel it is located in the centre of Delhi, which become quite easier for shopping and site Scene.
Further I would like to appreciate management which was quite impressive and special thanks to Varun (Gentlemen in the reception) who helped me out with query related to the city.
Overall this is a great hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

This is my first time in jaypee hotel and it was fantastic. I was introduced to jaypee hotel by my friend working there. his name is nitin. i will be happy to visit it again. I will like to bring along my friends and family members also.