Hotels.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
4,302 results
All reviews masala art blue bar orient express diplomatic enclave club floor beautiful hotel indian restaurant in room dining coffee shop business trip duty manager breakfast spread excellent stay courteous staff front office hospitality capital
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

I was there for less than 24 hours and hence everything worked out seamlessly. I did what I had to do, enjoyed good food, a relaxing bed and then got going to my next destination. I particularly recommend the breakfast since it keeps you going till late afternoon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Nayan Seth, General Manager at Taj Palace, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for rating our services during your recent stay at the Taj Palace, New Delhi! I am delighted to note that you enjoyed our services and facilities.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Taj Palace, New Delhi soon. Meanwhile, please do let me know if I may be of any assistance.

Thank you!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

An amazing experience in breakfast in Capital Kitchen .

My daughter ordered for a mix pancake. Chef Pratyush was too sweet to make a Mickey mouse shape with different flavours, the 2 ears had blueberry and strawberry and the face had Nutella filling in it.

The pancake was too moist and was served hot.
Also, our server Gaurav was too good, he took good care and served us with joy. Truely a wonderfull experience in Taj Delhi. Would surely be coming back for amazing experiences.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nayan Seth, General Manager at Taj Palace, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for rating our services for your recent dining experience at our Capital Kitchen restaurant!

I am delighted to note that you had an amazing experience with us. I have shared your feedback with my colleagues, especially with Chef Pratyush and Gaurav who are equally happy to hear from you.

Thank you for choosing to dine with us and we look forward to welcoming you for yet another delightful experience! Meanwhile, please do let me know if I may be of any assistance.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Apart from a bathroom door lock experience, everything went good. Especially, staffs’ interaction & service. Loved the theme of this hotel. This hotel is so thoughtful that they provide you almost every basic necessary things in your room. Would surely visit again. Thanks

Dear Guest

Greetings from Taj Palace, New Delhi !

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am pleased to note that you had a peaceful stay with us.

Your feedback with regard to the bathroom door lock has also been noted and we regret the inconvenience caused.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back, in the near future to Taj Palace, New Delhi.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

ताज is another name for luxury and standards. Nice visiting the hotel when I feel alone. Staff is veryyy helpful and polite. Special thanks to service team. I forgot the name of the girl who served me last time.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest

We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation and look forward to welcome you to Taj Palace, New Delhi soon again.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Best of Best Hotel in Delhi as well as in India. Real value for money & we feel at home when ever stayed here. Well maintained property at a very reasonable price. I Call it Live Life King Size at reachable price even to a Command Middle Class man. Really appreciate the Tata's & the group Management for this.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Palace, New Delhi!

Thank you for your kind feedback and I am delighted to know that you felt like home at Taj Palace.

Your kind words have been communicated to the entire team and they keenly look forward to welcoming you back soon.