“5 Star Standards Maintained”

Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi
Ranked #5 of 778 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Can’t find fault with this place, all the boxes are ticked.
Room clean and modern, simple digital controls for everything, lights, curtain, AC etc.
Bathroom excellent, bath and shower all modern and well functioning.
Good restaurants, room service quick and well presented.
Excellent spa and lovely outdoor pool. Excellent steam room and jacuzzi.

Great international 5* spot

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
tphgm_del, General Manager at Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Greetings from Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi!

We would like to thank you for your feedback. It is only your valuable comments and suggestions that help us in our continuous endeavor to make improvements.

Looking forward to welcome you to Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi.

New Delhi

Write a ReviewReviews (2,988)

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed at the Taj Diplomatic Enclave on a business trip for 3 days towards the end of September. My room was booked by the conference organisers, so I didn't really have a choice of hotel. However, I'm extremely glad they chose the Taj Dimplomatic Enclave.

The property is absolutely lovely, and is very conveniently located in the diplomatic area (as the name suggests). Just to note, the hotel used to be called the Taj Palace, some taxi drivers may still know it by that name. The room I got was well-appointed and had everything you would need. A nice touch is the iron in each room, which saves you the hassle of having to call for one. Unfortunately, mine wasn't working, however housekeeping sent me a replacement within 10 minutes of me calling. The hotel also looks to have a lovely pool and gardens. Unfortunately, I did not have the time to explore these facilities.

The restaurants at the hotel are also very good. I dined at both Masala Art and Capital Kitchen. The food at Masala Art was exceptional. The breakfast buffet at Capital Kitchen is excellent, however I found the a la carte lunch just average.

The service, however, is what shines and sets this hotel apart from the rest in New Delhi. The staff are extremely helpful and always at hand for any request. A special mention of thanks to Satish at the front desk. He truly made my stay memorable with his assistance, and went above and beyond my expectations (even as a Gold Innercircle member!).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank radvani

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi !
At the outset, we would like to thank you for your feedback. It is only your valuable comments and suggestions that help us in our continuous endeavor to make improvements.
We look forward to welcome you to Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi soon again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I spent three days here. InIt was a royal experience in nutshell.The ambience is simply magical.You feel like you are swimming with the waves of music.Every corner is so exotic that you cannot resist yourself being there and take a selfie.Rooms are simply great.Services, room service, housekeeping etc. is beyond comparison.Food is something that counts a lot when it comes to quality, variety, service, and obviously the taste, and you will find that you should be here everyday!
Taj is Taj after all!
You are a King when you are here!!
So when in India, and when in Delhi...
Better be in Taj!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Greetings from Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi!

Looking forward to welcome you to Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed staying at this property upon my arrival in India. The service was excellent, my room was very comfortable, there were a variety of restaurants and a good workout facility and spa. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Greetings from Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi!

Thank you so much for the feedback you have shared, further to your stay with us.

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to our hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2017

All the Taj properties we have stayed in have been superb and this was no exception. We only stayed one night ahead of our flight home - getting there was pretty horendous due to traffic but transfer to the airport at 7am was no problem. I think it would be a good location if staying in Delhi a few days.

Room was terrific and service excellent. Unfortunately we could not get a table in the Indian restaurant so I would suggest booking well ahead. Breakfast was great.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi !
We thank you for your valuable feedback which ensures that our systems and processes can constantly be improved for our guests.
We look forward to welcome you to Taj Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi soon again.