3,723 results
All reviews india gate the club lounge monsoon restaurant eau de monsoon connaught place top floor coffee shop chinese restaurant modern hotel business center the heart of the city breakfast buffet duty manager business trip special thanks nero longitude
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is what I call a hotel.
Perhaps my wife and I were lucky because some other members of our travelling group had problems.
We didn't....this is an amazing hotel despite its size.Its large,very large but the staff are well on top of what could be daunting and potentially problematic in terms of efficiency
Well done Meridien!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
meenabhatia, General Manager at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a great pleasure for all of us to have you stay at Le Meridien New Delhi during your recent visit, thank you also for sharing your valuable feedback.

It is always our endeavor to offer our guests efficient and professional services, and we are glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed the services.Thank you, from our entire team for recognizing their service delivery, your words are truly encouraging.

We hope that you will return and enjoy a more enhanced experience on your future visit.

Thank you once again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Le Meridien New Delhi is located very close to all of the major landmarks in the NCR region. The India Gate and government buildings are within a short walking distance from the hotel.

Hritika helped me check in and she was very efficient and friendly. Her service is impressive.

The hotel is a little old and the first room I checked in to was a little disappointing as it was not the suite I thought I had booked. This is definitely not the hotel's fault since I booked the suite upgrade on the Marriott US hotline. But Hritika could tell that I wasn't satisfied and she insisted on helping me to find a suitable room. Even though I told her that it wasn't necessary to change my room, five minutes later, Hritika and Joel William (Operations Manager) came to my room. They showed me two other room types and helped me move to the new room.

The kind of service offered by Hritika and Joel is what sets this hotel apart from the competition. I appreciate Hritika and Joel's friendly attitudes and helpful service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your experience; we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We are really touched by your kind words of appreciation, your feedback has been shared with the entire team, and they join me to thank you for this special acknowledgment.

The entire team at Le Meridien New Delhi joins me to thank you for your gracious appreciation, do return soon and allow us to inspire you with similarly enriching experiences.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had two nights at this hotel. Rooms lovely and clean and in good order. Staff extremely helpful and very eager to please. Great variety of food at breakfast buffet. This is a conference hotel as well, but has not effected us. We have enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making us the hotel of choice during your trip here, thank you also that your share your feedback in this review.

Through the lenses of art, design, fashion, and cuisine, Le Meridien New Delhi creates an interactive ambiance that takes our guests on a journey of discovery. We are glad that both, our ambiance of the hotel as well as the services, added to your experience at our hotel.

We hope that you will return soon and enjoy similar, and perhaps more enhanced service experience in future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Worse five star hotel I have ever stayed in. Room air conditioning was cycling every 30 seconds all night. The lights kept going on and off all by themselves. The smart control panel did nothing to control the lights as they should be.
Very unpleasant and bad experience.
I am so tired.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
meenabhatia, General Manager at Le Meridien New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your recent visit to Le Meridien New Delhi.

We regret your experience. We assure you that we view this with great respect and concern, this most certainly has our immediate attention.

It is always our endeavour to offer our guests the best care and attention to ensure that they enjoy an enriching and memorable stay, we apologize for your experience this time and hope that this time incident will not diminish your opinion of our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and offering you a more enhanced experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We hosted a 3 day event at the hotel and I would like to share that my experience with the Banquet staff was extraordinary. I would like to give a specific mention to Mr. Sudhakar and his team. They were on there toes to service us as clients and our guests as well. Our last moment asks were fulfilled with great commitment. Kudos to Sudhakar and his team.

Le Meridien Delhi keep up the good service !

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience during an event hosted at our hotel.

Thank you also for rating our services well, we are glad that your experience here was to your satisfaction.

We are indeed grateful for your kind appreciation of our associates, we strive to offer our guests a warm, attentive and friendly service, glad that you could experience and enjoy that.