The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$186
Hotels.com
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity(New Delhi)
US$110
Hotels.com
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
Eleven(New Delhi)
Thikana(New Delhi)
Check In Room Sangatrashan(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
BnB Chrysalis(New Delhi)
TripAdvisor
2,329 results
All reviewswelcom hotelk kshanghai clubsmall mallmetro stationpavilion restaurantitc hotelsfront officespecial thankswonderful stayclose to the airportin room diningroom servicecomfortable stayinternational airportbuffet breakfastgreat hospitality
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Visited with Client to have meeting n dinner, meeting went well and buffet was having variety of course Grilled Fish was yummy, ambiance was also great

Loved to have good evening and great food after fruitful meeting

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vidur S
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka !!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to dine at WelcomHotel Dwarka. Many thanks for your kinds words and time to share your observations with us.
It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed dining with us and appreciated the food and hospitality. Will definitely share your comments for further encouragement within the team to ensure personal service and warm welcome for your next visit.

I thank you once again and do look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

With best regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Spacious room /bathroom. Clean, comfortable king-size bed. Very friendly, competent room attendant. Hotel located away from city centre but excellent drivers available. Buffet excellent and service generally good.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

It is always our endeavour that our guests are comfortable and have a great experience in the hotel.

Thank you for appreciating our TEAM and the services, such positive feedback only motivates the team to serve our guests with enhanced services.

On behalf of my team, it was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to welcome you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Arrived at about 11am from 16 hours of international travel tired and wanting a bath. Was told check in was at 14h, after sitting in the lobby for over an hour I started to get irritated and requested they make a plan. Still we waited. When I asked for WiFi access to contact various people I was told that they could not grant access until check-in. After some more time had passed I asked for the manager and was referred back the the same clerk that had told me check in was at 14h. I made noise, tired, smelly and by now grumpy and another 20 minutes later we had a room. WiFi was not included in the room rate, again I complained and was given a limited access. Rooms plumbing was not of quality, floors were tiled and cold and the location of the hotel is like a rubbish dump. Never again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian B
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. It is only through feed back such as yours that we are improve upon wherever necessary the services that we provide to our valued guests.

I was very disappointed while taking note of your experience with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathise regarding points you mention in your review especially poor service you received. This is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned department.

Again, kindly accept my apology and I hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.

With warm regards

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We found excellent checkinn at hotel, excellent service, Awesome support by Abhishek Arora and team, Rooms are excellent, Food is amazing, Anand Mishra at pavillion 75 is supportive. Ambience of banquets is great. Overall experience is wonderful. Feels wow. ☺

Regards,

Manish sharma

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your review on Trip Advisor!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Hotel location is convenient, rooms are okay but my TV didn't work and fixing guy permanently installed himself in my room in order to fix it, however failed. Fridge was not working, after few complaints it was fixed. I would get transferred 3 to 4 times in order to get any help. Desk staffs are not knowledgeable and need more training, however very polite. Room was cleaned properly.Great breakfast buffet. Front desk always had long lines. It may not be a 4 star at this point but has potential.
Mall is next door, not a huge mall but good enough.

Room Tip: If you prefer quiet room then ask for the end of the corridor location
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka!!

I was very disappointed while taking note of your experience with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathise regarding points you mention in your review especially TV and fridge not working. This is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned department.

With warm regards