1,499 results
All reviews business class room outer ring road coffee shop swimming pool room service breakfast buffet front office staff courteous staff excellent hotel business trip great hospitality food quality indian restaurant pleasant stay delhi ambience banquet
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Never stay in this hotel, The staff and others have no manners and all. The hotel have blocked my payment and on calling them on their phone 100 times no one answer, and they use to disconnect the phone again and again. Please i request all dont stay in this hotel speacially on Paschim Vihar Branch.

Till now i have never get the refund from the hotel. on calling the Axis Bank customer care they told that the hotel have not release the funds yet.

I hope to get the response from the head office at earliest

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
RohitBrdpv, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused but taking a pre-authorization is standard practice in every hotel in the world and released at time of check out. While Mr. Rahul Sharma (EAM Rooms) will personally investigating the sam, for further please contact on 9717999081, eam_rooms@rdpvdelhi.com

Reviewed 25 October 2015

The staff is well trained and the care is excellent, the hotel is clean and the rooms clean and fresh. I found the staff at reception very understanding and went out of their way to help us check in early without fuss.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
RohitBrdpv, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel, team and services. We are glad that you left with a positive impression of our product and services and we able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

I have checked in for a day.upon arrival room AC wasn't working ,wall paper were fallen off ,shower certain was broken.i requested the front desk to send someone to fix it.it took 3hrs.guest service line was busy whole time.my room lock was locked.so many issues in just one day,I will never stay here again in future.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us.

I have noted your concerns about the maintenance of the room and calls not being answered in a timely manner. These have been addressed hence. I am disappointed that your stay with us was not what we aspire our guests to experience.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

I visited Delhi in the month of September2015 , I stayed in Radisson blu plaza Delhi, Excellent experience, gud hospitality, memorable stay, thanks everyone. Food is also very good. Highly impressed with the property.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
RohitBrdpv, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and I am very pleased to see that you had a memorable experience with us.

I am also glad that you liked the property, hospitality and the services of the hotel.

Our enthusiastic team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent hotel everything nice about the hotel the stay was wonderful the staff is extremely courteous. Level 2 restaurant serves multi cuisine. Indyaki in second floor is excellent for Indian food. A must visit property for individual and corporates stays.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am glad to learn that you had a wonderful stay at Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.
We are humbled to have received this wonderful recommendation of our features and services from a patron like you. I and my entire team will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards