See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I'm visit with my brother..
Best experience at hotel sun international.
The Hotel room is neat and clean..
Bathroom is clean and room service is very fast..
Hotel staff is very helpful...
The Hotel Manager is very good and helpfully man....
thanks I'm visit again n again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I went to meet my friend who was staying there. The person at reception asked my friend to pay 600 rupees then only he can take me to his room. I told him that I will leave in less than an hour after our discussion but he refused. While I was discussing with my friend he again interrupted and asked to pay otherwise leave the hotel premisis in a very rude manner. I can share the details of that person but leaving .....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank chandra shekhar s
Reviewed 1 December 2017

It is on the paharganj side. But hotel location is extremely nasty. It is almost in a slum area. rooms are very small and amenities are not up to the mark. Wash room is extremely dirty and management is not at all friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank MounamukharB
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The word Hotel I have seen in New Delhi and Harassment too I got.
I request all not book this hotel.Totally worst and waste of money, not even eligible for 1 star. The latrine rooms are totally irritated one, not clean and there is big hole for flowing wasted water without Cover at hole.

The hotel staff and receptionist even behave rudely, and use third class language..I have booked this hotel for Early check in of 6am with some charges via Red-Hotel(tie up with GOIBIBO), but they have given check in at 7am, even there is more than 7 Room is vacated/checked out infront of us at 5:15 am onwards.. When I have requested for my room at 6:30am, as I have my 3 years kid, they used word to stay at Uncleaned room, if you want early..

Even after full payment through GOIBIBO with all tax, the hotel reception staff try their best to loot Money and demands extra money in the name of GST and fool us. Even they tried with me, but I have argued too with staff and finally not paid..

This was happened with many Clients.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank anthonyselvinm
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I landed in the IGI terminal 1 and was looking for taxi(since the hotel guy's rate seemed too much Rs 700- 1000) so I went with prepaid taxi and it cost me only Rs 350 to this place. I already had my booking so check-in was easy. The hotel is about 500mts away from New Delhi Railway Station.The entrance is a bit tricky to find and you won't feel you are going to a good place. But once you are inside the hotel it is good. The reception will give you a good feel.

I have stayed in AC deluxe room which is pretty good for a 3 star hotel(Roomy, airy and calm). The staff were cordial and they even had a kitchen. I was hesitant to order food from there but it turns out they have good food in there(obviously over priced) but it was convenient for me to stay and order food from there.

I stayed there for 2 days and it was really good. The first room given to me had an issue with AC so they shifted me to another room and it all happened in 10 minutes. That was really fast and it was good service.

Room Tip: Deluxe AC rooms are good
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo