“Great place to have north indian food”
Review of Punjab Grill

Punjab Grill
Ranked #421 of 13,298 Restaurants in New Delhi
Price range: US$27 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Punjab Grill takes you on a culinary journey into the grandeur of undivided Punjab. Diners experience an exploration of the wonderful diversity of the Frontier Food and the rich streams of Hindu, Sikh, Pathan and Punjab cuisine; a tradition flown downstream through the immigrants of West Punjab, who have lovingly cherished and preserved it.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This place has great north indian food. I ordered the biriyani from here and it was really really good

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

When dining out with family I always prefer Indian and that too buffet, the only reason behind is there is something for everyone. Going for a la carte can be a risky affair and you will end up spending much without making everyone happy.

So while shopping in Ambiance mall the family decided to have lunch somewhere and I honestly couldn't find better option than Punjab Grill. Punjab Grill being a fine dine family restaurant lured me to make my family try some fantastic Punjabi Cuisine.

As I already mentioned it as a fine dine place the ambiance was quite stellar. The seating arrangements are made to cater your specific needs. The staff is exceptionally courteous and helpful.

Coming to the food and Beverage. What I loved about their buffet was the quality of the Dishes served. Unlike other place Punjab Grill spread is a bit compact, the best from their kitchen was on the spread. Started with their lives Chaat Counter where Golgappas and Bhalla Papdi were been made live, I had Bhalla Papdi which was lip smacking. Being a hardcore non vegetarian I loved their each and every non vegetarian dish. To start with I had some delectable Seekh Kebabs, truly melt in mouth. The Amritsari Fish Fry and Chicken Malai Tikka were equally good. The Biriyani was the show stealer if the Buffet. The dessert section also had option for the traditional and the modern taste buds. I relished their Moong Dal Halwa and Rasmalai.

What a lovely lunch we had and thankfully no one was complaining about anything. In a nutshell Punjab Grill lives up to the expectations i had.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

We placed ordered for Bento Boxes to Sorabh Rampall@Ambience Mall outlet. They delivered food without cutlery and napkins. It was an awful moment and we were running around to get napkins and cutlery. This issue happened despit being notifying the restaurant that we faced quality issues with their food two weeks back. We gave another chance but the service was more terrible. Be careful everyone.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Punjab Grill is an ideal place to head out for proper fine dining saga.
The thing which I like most about this place is the nature of the food which is cooked with authenticity and served with proper food love. The ambiance is a class apart and the food presentation is also a great winner in the entire food game.
This time I went to this outlet which is situated in food court arena.
As it was noon so I chose to order an appropriate Desi Indian devour which was hosted by a tasty spread of Veg Pulao joined by siders and for the meal finisher I picked their extraordinary sweet platter which comprised of the accompanying sweet choices:
Gulab Jamun, Litchi Ki Kheer clubbed with yummy Phirni
Food served here tasted amazing and all food items lived up to my foodie desires which I had set for an eatery like Punjab Grill.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Punjab Grill is a well known Punjabi Restaurant already and now I'm happy they have opened a new outlet here in Khan Market.

Khan Market is one of the most visited place in Delhi and Punjab Grill is icing on the cake.

The place has amazing food, drinks and ambience.

on the hot summer afternoon, walk in to this amazing Restaurant to get the BEST MOCKATILS.
They have one awesome Mixologist and all the drinks were mind blowing.

The cucumber based drink and the blueberry pinacolada are a must have.

One can also try strawberry smoothies, aam Panna based mocktail, THE FISH BOWL - A refreshing deep blue colored drink with lemony taste. I really loved the all new concept wali BLUEBERRY ICETEA- If you are a Ice tea lover then do try this one.

In starters I had this all new amazingggg mind blowing creamy BROCCOLI.. OMG I have never tried such an amazing beg starter. Apart from BROCCOLI, we got panner, veg kababs.

There's a new concept by PUNJAB GRILL "In between Meals". We got Bajara chat as our in between meal and trust me this is one of the best street food I have ever ever tried so far in Delhi.

In food, the Dal Makhni, Amritsari chole we're amazing and I really loved both the dishes with Delhi ki chur-chur naan.

And the best thing is they don't use Plastics. Even the straws were made up of paper.ISNT THAT SO COOL!!

How can I go without the desserts The gulab Jamuns were really tasty.

overall Rating 4/5 coz there's always a room for improvement