All reviews rooftop restaurant hot water arakashan road train station meet other travellers budget hotel rooms are clean paharganj area travel arrangements toilet paper tuk tuk visit delhi room service is hotel staff comfortable stay anil wifi
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I am in Delhi Pahargonj Hotel Amax inn. from 4th September. Even before I came to Delhi, many hotels were there, but I did not see any such kind of euphemism like this, honesty, friendly behavior, everything impressed me.
Come on like me all like

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Had stayed at Hotel Amax Inn,New Delhi. Really cooperative and polite staffs , the rooms are well cleaned , neat and tidy..
It’s really easily accessible.
Anil sir was really very supportive.

I personally recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

It was really a homely feeling while staying at Hotel Amax Inn. Heart touching attention, care & Security. Would like to recommend whoever visits Delhi to have this wonderful experience of staying at Amax. Truly an amazing experience.
Anil was really supportive and really helped us a lot.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Perfect stay and good staff well mannered amd caring. Amax inn organised our trip to jaipur and we could leave our luggage in the hotel without any problem or any fees.100 % will come back to this hotel only. We ordered food from amax inn restaurant food was great just amazing 5 star and a big thank to Mr Anil manager of the hotethanks again the staff. Good mannered and will come back soon.JUST AMAZING

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I travelled with my family to India.
I always use Amax inn services for my stay and for other travel needs.
This year hotel arrange a tour for us in Delhi and Jaipur. Arranged a toyota innova car for us the driver very nice person and hotel they gave us in Jaipur was very nice. Was a good travel arregment.
We will back soon