All reviews rooftop restaurant arakashan road hot water rooms are clean train station meet other travellers budget option main bazaar paharganj area budget hotels room service toilet paper perfect stay tuk tuk hotel staff connaught place comfortable stay
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I am in Delhi Pahargonj Hotel Amax inn. from 4th September. Even before I came to Delhi, many hotels were there, but I did not see any such kind of euphemism like this, honesty, friendly behavior, everything impressed me.
Come on like me all like

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelAmaxInn, Owner at Hotel Amax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your Review for Hotel Amax Inn. And telling feel like home .
We appreciate you time for writing such a Great Review . Our Guest feedback is everything for us. We love our Guest and thanks to them for their support.
Dear thanks for appreciating my staff for helping you . I also thanks you for giving us support because its works well and you want to do more good for our beloved Guest.
We feel happy that we full fill your requirements and you was satisfied with us. Your all the the Reviews inspired my staff for doing more better.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Had stayed at Hotel Amax Inn,New Delhi. Really cooperative and polite staffs , the rooms are well cleaned , neat and tidy..
It’s really easily accessible.
Anil sir was really very supportive.

I personally recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Anand,

Greetings from Hotel Amax Inn,
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. Our endeavor is to provide all our guests a memorable experience with a fusion of Hospitality and entertainment.

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a memorable experience during your recent stay with us and we are very pleased to note your appreciative comments on the hotel facilities and the service provided by our staff. The entire team feels privileged and honored by your kind words of appreciation.

We once again take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

It was really a homely feeling while staying at Hotel Amax Inn. Heart touching attention, care & Security. Would like to recommend whoever visits Delhi to have this wonderful experience of staying at Amax. Truly an amazing experience.
Anil was really supportive and really helped us a lot.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Jagdeesh,
I don't have words to say you Thank you. You are wonderful Customer too. And that Great Review with Step by Step Explanation.
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor with regards your stay at Hotel Amax Inn.You ask for the best and best Driver we had provided you. We also feel very happy when Guest come back from the Tour with more Smiles and enjoy the Trip. Please share yur experince with other friends and keep Recommending.

It is a pleasure to read your praise of our hotel and its services . We will be Happy to serve you.
We are thankful to you for praising our Food service also. Yes we are in central of Delhi so you can move any where easily.

We try our best to make our Guests feel comfortable so that they can enjoy their stay thoroughly and remember their stay.

Hope see you soon.
With Regards

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Perfect stay and good staff well mannered amd caring. Amax inn organised our trip to jaipur and we could leave our luggage in the hotel without any problem or any fees.100 % will come back to this hotel only. We ordered food from amax inn restaurant food was great just amazing 5 star and a big thank to Mr Anil manager of the hotethanks again the staff. Good mannered and will come back soon.JUST AMAZING

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ras,

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I travelled with my family to India.
I always use Amax inn services for my stay and for other travel needs.
This year hotel arrange a tour for us in Delhi and Jaipur. Arranged a toyota innova car for us the driver very nice person and hotel they gave us in Jaipur was very nice. Was a good travel arregment.
We will back soon
Thanks Anil and team

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aarti C

Dear Aarti,
Thanks for your Review for Hotel Amax Inn. And telling feel like home .
As you our permanent client from many years and you are also wonderful Guesr Suoer Cool and adjustable.