All reviews rooftop restaurant hot water arakashan road train station meet other travellers budget hotel rooms are clean paharganj area travel arrangements toilet paper tuk tuk visit delhi room service is hotel staff comfortable stay anil wifi
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

good facilities, dedicated service, friendly staff. towels and old beds, but this is arguably the most comfortable place I have ever been in India. Although the entrance is slightly difficult. You should prepare the spirit before coming to this country. I will be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
HotelAmaxInn, Owner at Hotel Amax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Thang,
Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor and also for posting your generous compliments.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay .
My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued stay ..
We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.
Regards

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in amax inn for my business , like the rooms and service. The staff is always ready for you. Rooftop restaurant is good place to eat and share thoughts with other people. The rooms are super clean. Hot water, and Aircon working well.
Thanks
Amax
Will back to you soon

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rakesh t
HotelAmaxInn, Owner at Hotel Amax Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Rakeshji,
Thanks for your Review for Hotel Amax Inn. And telling feel like home .
We appreciate you time for writing such a Great Review . Our Guest feedback is everything for us. We love our Guest and thanks to them for their support.
Dear thanks for appreciating my staff for helping you . I also thanks you for giving us support because its works well and you want to do more good for our beloved Guest.
We feel happy that we full fill your requirements and you was satisfied with us. Your all the the Reviews inspired my staff for doing more better.
Thats way we love our Guest.
With regards

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

My son told me to stay in Amax inn . We come and picked up from Airport. As my son told me about the Hotel it was all nice feelings. The Rooms are clean and bathrooms also super clean. The staff was always welcoming. We feel safe with dany. And definitely Recommend ti others.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I am staying this place from last 10 years. They always doing changes in rooms. I stayed in many Rooms of this hotel, all rooms are superclean.
Tha staff is amazing, always ready to help. They have rooftop restaurant with very tasty food.
I recommend this hotel to friends
Thanks
Amazing team

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

We booked Hotel Amax Inn before we left the uk for 3 nights. To get a feel for Delhi and India. A silence fell in the car as we turned into the back streets of Delhi. But all was well. Hotel staff very helpful and we had a pleasant 3 night stay there. Against our better judgement we sat down with syed and he planned a trip for us. It sounded too good to be true. With a list of places to visit ,hotels,car with driver, train tickets and 17 days in front of us. We booked up for the Adventure of a life time. After spending 8days with our driver Rajeev, who was just amazing. The best driver in India. Got us to our destinations safely and drama free. Which is no mean feat on the roads to Jaipur, Udaipur,Pushka and Agra. We parted company with Rajeev there and headed onto the rest of our trip on the trains. We sent items back to the Amax inn with Rajeev that we had bought and didn't want to carry on the trains. After visiting Khajuraho, Varanasi and Lucknow we arrived back in Delhi to be reunited with our luggage to spend our last few hours at the Amax to freshen up ready for our flights home. A very big thank you to Syed for an amazing trip. Also a very special thank you to Rajeev It was a pleasure to meet such a lovely man. We were all sad to say goodbye in Agra to him.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fieldsy101

Dear Fieldsy,

Thanks for your Review for Hotel Amax Inn. And telling feel like home .
Dear you had written the 5star Review but you had given us 3 satars please check if yoiu can change.
We are thankful you enjoy with Trip and Driver. We really enjoy when Guest come from the Trip with more Smiles.
Thats way we love our Guest.
With regards