The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$244
Tree Of Life(New Delhi)
US$50
US$47
Agoda.com
Jugaad Hostels(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$34
US$43
US$40
Agoda.com
Grace Home(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Check In Room Sangatrashan(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$21
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsplunge poolaman hotelpankaj sharmabedroom suitetennis courtslarge balconyairport managerrooms are hugegreat spahumayun's tomban oasis of calmamazing hotelkhan marketthe general managerin room diningbusy citymodern hotel
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Our room with its own plunge pool was lovely. I wish the water temperature could have been raised a bit as the weather in Delhi in early January was warm enough to have dipped in if the pool was just warmer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Phd1988
Reviewed 4 January 2018

as a frequent frequent traveler, I have been caught a little off guard by the stinginess of some of the companies I booked with for a long planned 6 week trip after I nearly died from a septic infection, spent three week in the hospital and was sent home with 6x a day iv antibiotics, a cane, and a year long recovery.

Surprisingly, with my doctor's note, united airlines, the ace hotel in London and a handful of other properties were completely fantastic and refunded my non-refundable bookings, I guess because they understand stuff happens and it could have been them as easily as it was me. Sadly, the lodhi was not among the kind suppliers I encountered and refused to refund my money.

So, maybe their rooms are nice. Maybe they have sweet smelling flowers scenting the lobby. but for me, a woman who travels a minimum of 18 weeks a year, they have shown their true colors--they put money before even the most extenuating of circumstances. and personally, I think that is really crappy.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jrnlmkr
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Quality time in one of the magnificent hôtels in New Delhi and in India !!!
The room are very nice and very confortable with private swimming pool.
A chic adress in the huge capital of India
One of the best stay Ever !!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The best hotel i have ever visited great room i really loved the plunge pool in it great service non to complain about and especially Gaurav the concierge great person i have ever met and his service is excellent☺️

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We arrived very late in the evening for a one-night stay after arriving on an evening flight to Dehli. Check-in was very prompt and were were taken to our room on one of the top floors, which was very spacious and modern and we overlooked the main courtyard.

Breakfast and Dinner were both very good and tasty, especially breakfast! One comment I do have is that when we came for dinner (the restaurant was not full!) there was some confusion as to where to seat us and we were told to wait, even though there were a few tables for 2 people readily available, where we were eventually seated...but the girl did seem a bit confused and we did have to wait a bit for no apparent reason...

We were very lucky that there was a fashion fair going on in the courtyard of the hotel showcasing independent Indian designers and that was really great. We found so many beautiful and unique things there, so I would hope the hotel hosts more events like this in the future! Given that shopping in Delhi proper is quite hectic, having all the 'pop-up' boutiques at the hotel was really great and there was really nice selection. It was only our first day and we bought a lot!

However, they were really loud in dismantling the tents and did this quite late at night while people were trying to sleep - we could hear it from the top floors! So perhaps it would be better to have waited until the next day when many people are sight seeing...

We only stayed one night as we were heading to Rajasthan and the only real complaint I have is about the check out process. We needed to leave at 8:30 AM for the airport and we had a driver/guide picking us up. We came down about 45min - 1 hr before departure to check out and have breakfast. We told them our departure time and that our luggage was ready and that we would need the luggage for 8:30.

Our departure time came, but our luggage was nowhere to be found and I guess was still in the room, even though we had told them 45 minutes earlier when we would need to leave. It then took them another 15-20 minutes to get our luggage to the car! We had to ask several times and we really did end up being stressed about catching our flight so we really did need those extra 15/20 minutes. At no other 5 star hotel in India did we have this problem, the luggage was always ready when we needed to depart.

It is a nice hotel and a nice base for a stay in Dehli, but could be even better with just a few minor improvements! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the upper floors to be away from any courtyard noise!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family