1,094 results
All reviews studio room arakashan road train station rooftop restaurant connaught place travel desk rooms are clean hotel located airport pickup top floor room service is nice stay main bazaar hot water decent hotel hotel management front office
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good accommodation. But, this hotel doesn't provide dental or shaving kits, unlike other hotels. Even a bottle of packaged water is also not provided free. The greatest disadvantage of the hotel is the location. Outside the hotel is dwelled with snatchers. One should not go out of the hotel in odd hours. Even in busy hours,I have seen the chasing of a pickpocket. The road is very narrow and congested.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank vgkrishnakumar
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Hotel Godwin Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Valued Client ,

We are thrilled to receive your valuable feedback.

It was so lovely to have you stay with us .

Sorry that you did not like the area.

Warm Regards,

GM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On the way to hotel, you'll feel like you've come to the most crowded and dirty place on Earth, not even enough space for cars to park, a cheap place for bootleggers sort. Then the receptionist misbehaved, rightly so, as I had prepaid the hotel charges and was asked to cancel the booking. The property manager also boasted of being a green card holder which was of no relevance to the issue at hand. Finally I cancelled the booking and had to forego all the money I had paid for booking. No self respect in the staff for cheating.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 245vivekj
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Hotel Godwin Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,,

Greetings and sorry to read your feedback. In a very polite way we would like to mention that you were asked to show your marriage
certificate as the lady travelling with you had Delhi Identification and you had identification card from different state.As per our hotel policy it is clearly mentioned that unmarried couples are not allowed in our hotel. You & the lady with you were very upset because of this.You were even given check in hotel but constantly you were criticizing the location and the system in India .You wanted us to cancel your reservation to which our General Manager informed you that it is not possible from our side as you have made your reservation online..There is no cheating done from hotel side. We still feel sorry that we could not meet your expectation.Warm Regards.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

This hotel is ok but is on a very noisy street.If you like to be woken at 4am with barking dogs, horns blowing, people banging doors and then sit up till 11pm listening to the same along with a little construction work then this is the hotel for you.
It is a very long, and in my case, a rather frightening drive from the airport to the hotel.So be prepared.
The driver was terrible but still expected a tip.
I did request a quiet room off the street via email at least 6 weeks before I left home but that request fell on deaf ears and still has not been fulfilled even though it was confirmed by email.
I will always give a positive review where it is due but not at this hotel.
The food is ordinary and the location terrible and I would not stay here again.I would not recommend it.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank Greg N
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Hotel Godwin Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Valued Client ,

Greetings & thanks for your feedback .

It was so lovely to have you stay with us but we are sorry that we could not provide you room on the back side as the hotel
was sold out. As soon the room was available we did change your room that was on the back side.. .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The location is fine (certainly not for the faint hearted though!), but the property itself is in need of some real TLC. The bathroom was probably one of the worst we’ve seen. Water wasn’t hot. Bed was hard. Service not particularly warm. Would look elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steph P
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

As a solo female and first time traveler to delhi, I wholeheartly recommend this hotel. Had pick up from airport which is inclusive during booking. I did a last minute booking for a cousin who missed their flight in delhi before i arrived, and they went out of their way to pick him up at the airport despite the hour I was calling (midnight) Spacious Room, amazing breakfast,great location. Close to markets, railway station,restaurants, street vendors if you want to try some street snacks. Amazing service from staff who made sure I was well taken care of.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank narumafrances
GodwinNewDelhi, General Manager at Hotel Godwin Deluxe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor and also for posting your generous compliments.
We are delighted that you are enjoying your stay .
My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.
We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.
Regards