“Taj Mahal is the best visitor place in agra”

Taj Destination Tours
Experience Old Delhi Breakfast Tour With Locals
Ranked #83 of 741 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tajdestination Tours is one of India’s approaching Tour Management Delhi based Company for the India. We have a team of professionals with each and every member having more than 08 years of working experience in the Indian Tourism Industry so as to make your Tour a really unforgettable experience.We offer outstanding travel, tour, and exploration and day trip packages within India.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

"driver"
in 7 reviews
"india"

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Yesterday, I had the joy of visiting the Taj Mahal! It was something I’ve wanted to do since I was in primary school and first learnt about its construction and beauty. We had an early start and Monu my driver was wonderful. I enjoyed the 3.5hrs it took to get to Agra from Delhi as I had a chance to take in the countryside, see many things my week long stay in Delhi wasn’t going to include... views of the farming, experiencing the sometimes chaotic but always entertaining traffic and congestion! The highlight of the trip was the Taj Mahal itself - seeing photos is one thing, experiencing the beauty of the symmetry and grandeur of its craftsmanship was another. The morning arrival meant cooler temperatures and smaller crowds. It was easily worthy of 3+ hours to take in and explore. Next, lunch was included and the air conditioned restaurant and its delicious and generous food was welcomed. Then onto a demonstration of the artistry that is the stone inlay work - I have an interest in precious and semi-precious stones and this was very informative. One warning: you may accidentally leave with a marble coffee table! And finally, I toured the Agra Fort - impressive too and well worth its inclusion. Khalid was my guide while in Agra and he was knowledgeable and took some great pics.
Highly recommend the tour, especially if like me you don’t have a lot of time. Be prepared to be thoroughly exhausted by the time you get back to your hotel!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile