Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Safe trip from Sigriya to Kandy

Dilshan drove us from Sigriya to Kandy. We stayed at his familiy‘s place where they have really... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
priskaSwitzerland
switzerland
via mobile
Great day out with Dilshan, recommend safe drive around Sri Lanka

Dilshan picked us up in Sigiriya, took us around all of Polonnaruwa and dropped us off in Kandy and... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2018
Ishini A

All reviews safe driver tour package safe trip comfortable drive drove safely excellent tour comfortable car kaudulla national park dambulla temple cultural triangle colombo airport sri lanka nuwara eliya day trip itineraries vehicle journey
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Kashyap tours offered a safe and convinient drive for us around the Cultural Triangle and then to Jaffna.

Dilshan's driving was safe and the prices were affordable. The car itself was very comfortable and luxurious for Sri Lankan roads. The itinerary was flexible and Dilshan had no issues stopping anywhere or at anytime.

I would recommend Kashyap tours for holidays in Sri Lanka.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Me and my family went to Sigiraya for vacation and we hired Kashyapa Tours thru Dilshan for a tour around the place for 2 days. He knows the area very well and knows the tourist spots around the place. He even took us back to Colombo on our last day. Very safe driver (especially that I have a toddler with me). Excellent knowledge of the area. the charges are also very reasonable. Highly recommended. Thanks Dilshan.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Drove us to trincomalee from sigiriya. Very comfortable drive and a very reasonable price, would certainly recommend

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Ok, so my wife and 5 year old daughter, my mother and my wife’s mother decided on a trip to Sri Lanka. We read a lot of info and eventually made a plan and booked our hotels. After that we decided to book a tour guide.
We looked and contacted a few agents, but Dilshan for kashyapa tours was the one we chose. Let me be frank, he answers emails but can take a few days. That said his answers were concise and clear. His pricing was open and accurate.
It was an excellent decision to go with his company.
He sent us a photo of the vehicle. Gave me the drivers names and numbers. Confirmed that he could do the itinerary and provided 2 fabulous people to take us around.

Dillan and Lahiru.

They would help our mothers and always made sure my daughter was looked after. They were tireless in looking after us, and also in finding us when we were wondering around.
They created itineraries as we went around and wanted to see more and more. They were humble, kind and genuine. They were above all patient! Any problems we came across, obscure locations, unusual hotels, they would find for us, sometimes that took time, but they never failed.
They made the trip even better for us and we miss them.
We arrived at Colombo airport and they were waiting for us. We lost our card in a cash machine, at the airport and they helped us get in touch with the relevant people to get it back and then even got us water while we waited.
We went to Pinnawala from the airport, then sigiriya, then Kandy, then Nuwara Eliya, then Ella, then Yala National Park, then Bentota.
12 days. They were great.

Thankyou boys and Dilshan and Kashyapa tours. I recommend them!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank themujster
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Kashyapa tours helped create an ambitious itinerary and provided professional and on-time transportation to multiple world heritage sites over 5 days. We were a party of one man, four women and two young children and everyone felt they were treated respectfully. With Dilan and driver, we visited Sigiriya Rock, Kaudulla National Park, Anuradhapuraya, Polonnaruwa, Dambulla caves, Kandy, the Royal Botanical Gardens, and Negombo. Tour guides and admission fees in each location were arranged and reimbursed separately from our tour package fee, and we negotiated heavily at most locations regarding the price of the guides.

Date of experience: December 2017