“Good and safe!”

Kashyapa Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 15 Tours in Sigiriya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Kashyapa Tours Holiday, One of the leading Sri Lanka Based Travel & Tour Operator and whose operations are based exclusively on internet sales. You will find here the most complete Sri Lanka travel & holiday Guide and experience real Sri Lanka. Each itinerary we offer in our Sri Lanka custom tours section will be finally tailored to your needs.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We needed a transport from sigiriya to kandy.
Safe driver, luxurious car. Nothing to complain about! Would recommend this to everyone. Thanks for the safe trip Dilshan!

dilshanherath, Owner at Kashyapa Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

All reviews
"driver"
in 21 reviews
"safety"

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Kashyap tours offered a safe and convinient drive for us around the Cultural Triangle and then to Jaffna.

Dilshan's driving was safe and the prices were affordable. The car itself was very comfortable and luxurious for Sri Lankan roads. The itinerary was flexible and Dilshan had no issues stopping anywhere or at anytime.

I would recommend Kashyap tours for holidays in Sri Lanka.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Me and my family went to Sigiraya for vacation and we hired Kashyapa Tours thru Dilshan for a tour around the place for 2 days. He knows the area very well and knows the tourist spots around the place. He even took us back to Colombo on our last day. Very safe driver (especially that I have a toddler with me). Excellent knowledge of the area. the charges are also very reasonable. Highly recommended. Thanks Dilshan.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Drove us to trincomalee from sigiriya. Very comfortable drive and a very reasonable price, would certainly recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Ok, so my wife and 5 year old daughter, my mother and my wife’s mother decided on a trip to Sri Lanka. We read a lot of info and eventually made a plan and booked our hotels. After that we decided to book a tour guide.
We looked and contacted a few agents, but Dilshan for kashyapa tours was the one we chose. Let me be frank, he answers emails but can take a few days. That said his answers were concise and clear. His pricing was open and accurate.
It was an excellent decision to go with his company.
He sent us a photo of the vehicle. Gave me the drivers names and numbers. Confirmed that he could do the itinerary and provided 2 fabulous people to take us around.

Dillan and Lahiru.

They would help our mothers and always made sure my daughter was looked after. They were tireless in looking after us, and also in finding us when we were wondering around.
They created itineraries as we went around and wanted to see more and more. They were humble, kind and genuine. They were above all patient! Any problems we came across, obscure locations, unusual hotels, they would find for us, sometimes that took time, but they never failed.
They made the trip even better for us and we miss them.
We arrived at Colombo airport and they were waiting for us. We lost our card in a cash machine, at the airport and they helped us get in touch with the relevant people to get it back and then even got us water while we waited.
We went to Pinnawala from the airport, then sigiriya, then Kandy, then Nuwara Eliya, then Ella, then Yala National Park, then Bentota.
12 days. They were great.

Thankyou boys and Dilshan and Kashyapa tours. I recommend them!

1  Thank themujster