Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Sheraton.com
US$174
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/09/21
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews pool bar club floor security gym business africa traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton hotel Ikeja, Lagos and I’ll like to start by giving a special shout-out to the staffs at the Lagos hotel, they are operating at high levels of excellence.

If you’re ever in Lagos, I will strongly recommend that you stay with them and upgrade to the club floor. It’s worth it!

There was an incident during my stay and Mr. Patrick (head of security) handled it exceptionally. I want to give special shout outs to a few staff members that really went above and beyond to make my stay memorable.

John (Namkere), Saheed, Dabiri, Nathaniel, Blessing, Theo, Bisi, Taiwo, Tosin, Mary, Winifred, Efe, Goke and the entire front desk and room service staffs. These are just a few names I can remember but I do appreciate all of you!

Kemi (Director) is an exceptional leader and a true gem to your organization.

I will rate Lagos Sheraton a 4+ star hotel. Simply because of its (CLUB FLOOR) my recommendation is to upgrade all the rooms on the 1st through the 4th.

Thank you to Lagos Sheraton!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Clean and spacious rooms, no insects inside (very important when you’re in Africa, since outdoor I was almost eaten alive by mosquitos). Buffet breakfast and dinner is good for any taste, local dishes and international choices plus my favorite salmon for breakfast. Alcoholic beverages are not included in buffet, but with help of staff you can get it from the pool bar outside. Pool is big enough for swimming, but be careful and use a lot of sunscreen

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank irinab001
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Had a 4 day stay at this hotel which I thoroughly enjoyed.

The rooms are a little dated and small, but the hotel has a good gym, a first class pool and a great breakfast. The Club Lounge is small, but has everything you need.

The annoying part of my stay was the keys cards didnt work most of the time. I made so many trips to reception to get them working. Still, not a biggie.

Ose in the restaurant was the standout member of staff. She had a friendly smile and was always busy. She really did enhance my stay.

Also need to mention Friday, the doorman on the elevators. Great attitude , great guy, well done.

Yes, I would stay again.

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank nigelh689
Farrukh Maqbool, Marketing at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Hello Nigel,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and honestly looking forward to having you with us again.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 11 October 2020

At breakfast I was greeted by Gift. She was polite, genuine and happy. A real delight to have her serve me. She offered all the breakfast options and I ended up eating more than I needed as she was so encouraging. Also Lydia served us and she too was delightful.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Farrukh Maqbool, Marketing at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Hello Leslie,

We are glad you had a delightful experience with us.

Thank you for your review, it is appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 13 April 2020

Horrible hotel and horrible Staff.
Money Has Been stolen from my card in this hotel(in front reception desk) after two weeks since I left the hotel.
Despite the fact hotel admitted that they have taken the money, they have not give it back. No replied for my e-mails...just pathetic.

Be carefull with card payment !

Date of stay: February 2020