Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$67
TripadvisorUS$67
All reviews luxury camp one night sahara desert staying comfort tents experience dinner morocco camel middle dunes shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed two nights in this Luxury Camp, arranged by local tour!

The camp was so clean and the bed was the most comfortable for me during my Morocco trip!

Although there were 3 persons staying in one camp with big baggages, it was spacious enough! The shower was hot (can’t imagine how strong the shower in desert)! The toilet was clean too!

Food was satisfying and staff service was good too!

Between each camp, there were some candles for lighting and decoration! It made the whole area so romantic!

If u go to Sahara Desert, u must live in the camp. Otherwise u will regret it! Thank you Magic Luxury Camp!!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank fatimacC1717UR
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is great. We were a group of 20 had the whole camp to ourselves the tents are very comfortable with toilet and shower in each tent.Food was very good,great music.But the highlight is the desert wow !!!!! the stars during the night, seeing shooting stars a wonderful place. Thank you Magic Luxury Camp

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 461patyc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for about 3 days at this camp. It was truly luxurious. I felt like a princess! The staff were very friendly and arranged for me everything I wanted to do, from camel rides to eating couscous. There was also a cozy campfire every night which was a nice way to meet other guests. I will definitely return the next time thank you Magic Luxury Camp for everything

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank valeriafC9006BB
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

We had the most unforgettable stay in this luxury Sahara deserts camp. One of our best experience in Morocco. The staff who managed this camp were extremely friendly and helpful. The bathroom was very clean, beds are comfortable. Excellent services, polite and respectful. Sunset and sunrise in Sahara deserts was beautiful. Love this camp.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tt1419
Reviewed 13 December 2019

My mother and I came to the camp without any expectations and I can honestly say we were blown away by the comfort, luxury, amenities, and the quality of service provided at this camp. The bed was very comfortable and had lots of blankets. The bathroom was very clean and there was electricity outlets in the main camp. I plan to stay here again every time I return to Merzouga!

Date of stay: November 2019