“Jamahkiri Resort Diving”

Jamahkiri Diving Club
Ranked #65 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are trying diving for the first time, or a seasoned explorer of the deep, the Jamahkiri Diving Club provides the greatest diving experiences on Koh Tao. We teach a wide gamut of PADI courses on an exclusive basis ensuring maximum learning and satisfaction with one’s performance. Fun divers will enjoy offset dive times to benefit from abundant marine life on uncrowded dive sites. All of our divers benefit from our high end and well maintained scuba gear. We are truly Koh Tao’s most exclusive diving experience!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A lovely morning diving from the resort. A great DM & instructor ratio to guests, lovely boat & crew. I'd drive with them again.

1  Thank Mark M
Derek H, Manager at Jamahkiri Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your ringing endorsement and we are glad to se that you enjoyed your dives with us.

We are looking forward to your return, Mark!

All reviews
"courses"
"diving"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Had the most fantastic time learning to dive at Jamahkiri Diving Club with Genevieve. A really fun and high quality learning environment coupled with an infectious enthusiasm, top notch gear, and a personalised schedule that made the experience really outstanding. I would highly recommend Jamahkiri Diving Club for anyone who wants to learn how to dive!

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your marvelous review!

Genevieve is indeed quite a popular instructor here as her professional education background and love for diving make for an amazing combination.

We are glad to see that you appreciated all that Jamahkiri has to offer, and hope to see you here again soon for a few fun dives!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I chose to stay at Jamahkiri Resort because I heard that the snorkeling is the best behing the hotel and it really was. Both mornings that I woke up at sunrise I got to swim with juvenile black tip reef sharks. I noticed that the price to dive was a little bit higher than some of the other dive shops in town but it was still very reasonable compared to the rest of the world and they let me know that they would work with my schedule and also do Nitrox so I was sold. Jennaveve was really nice to talk to and check in with at the front desk, Monatana was really sweet and very helpful getting me all the information I asked for and my dive master Molly was really cool and quite possibly an actual mermaid with how good she was on her air consumption. I thought I was good and she always came up with more air than me which I love. I dove with one other company in town and our dives got cut short by at least 10 minutes each time. For the extra 1000 BHT they provided me with a private charted zodiac speed boat, private dive master who was amazing and private driver. To top that off they let me pick the dive sites that I wanted to go to. I of course chose the spots most prevalent to seeing a whale shark. Although we didn't see a whale shark we saw pretty much everything else. We dove the Chumphon Pinnacel and the Sattakut Wreck. As soon as we got to shore it started pouring rain and we just hung out and took a hot tub dip in the wash bins because the water was nice and warm from the sun. I give these guys the best review ever they were so professional and provided me with an unforgettable dive experience. Thanks to the Jamahkiri Crew! You're the best and I will definitely be back!

Derek H, Manager at Jamahkiri Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for choosing Jamahkiri and for your wonderful review! Nitrox is definitely a great way to have more bottom time and it seems that both your's and Malin's breathing rates made your choice worthwhile.

Koh Tao has definitely been teeming with marine life recently and I'm glad to hear that you saw so much! March to May is whaleshark season, so we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

A bit more expensive than on the rest of the island but it's definitely worth it.
Small boat and diving on different schedule than the rest of the island is great

Derek H, Manager at Jamahkiri Diving Club, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you Mikael!

The only thing we love more than sleeping in is diving with a ton of fish which is why our morning boat leaves at 9, allowing us to visit dive sites after everyone else has left.

We are glad to hear that you appreciated this and look forward to more dives with you in the future.