Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few nights during our trip to Thailand in June. We had one of the Garden villas which was small in size but extremely comfortable and everything you need seeing as you don't sit in the room much anyway. The rooms were cleaned as and when you needed which was great and the staff were extremely welcoming and accommodating. The pool area was lovely and whilst we had some rain during our stay, when the sun came out it was beautiful at the villa.

The island itself is lovely and much less built up than Koh Samui which we really liked. Jason was great at providing a taxi service to us around the island (including Secret Beach which is absolutely beautiful!). There are also lots of tuk tuks which will drop you at the villa so getting around isn't too much hassle. In terms of nightlife, there are some great bars in the main town and prices are very reasonable.

I would definitely stay at Coco Lily again and hope to one day soon!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2019

I stayed at this place a little over a year ago and just realised that I never wrote a review. I don't have a bad word to say about this place, everything from the villas to Joe, the owner, was spot on and I really can't fault it. One touch which I thought was particularly brilliant was a fridge on the complex filled with beer and water where you are able to help yourself which came in very useful. You just need to let Joe know what you have taken and the price of which is extremely reasonable, this saved me on a few mornings after waking up hungover with no water. I only stayed there for 3 days but when I return I most definitely plan on staying longer!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joe S, Owner at Coco Lilly, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2019

Jack Thank you so much for your wonderful review.

As you know we are a self catering establishment but we put our customers needs first and to be honest you have inspired us to improve our services in regard to refreshments available at Coco Lilly.

We liked the fact that we were able to assist you in your time of need (We've all had hangovers like that)

We are going to construct a bar and seating area with a variety of food items and beverages available to our customers.

We have also been considering a phone through system to allow our guest to have refreshments delivered to their room.

As you can see your reviews have a great impact on how we grow to meet our customers needs.

Thanks so much Jack, we look forward to seeing you again someday.

Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

Amazing stay at Coco Lilly villas. We had a rooftop room which was really spacious and had a lovely outdoor area to cook food and what felt like a private pool below since nobody else used it.

The hotel is located a little further from the main ferry point where bars/ restaurants are, but Jason was kind enough to help us arrange a car so we could explore the island at ease. He can also help hire bikes if you prefer this.

The kitchen area outside meant we could cook and eat at the hotel (there is a huge Big C supermarket just down the road where you can stock up).

The grounds of the hotel are incredibly relaxing and you feel like you’re on a retreat; we didn’t want to leave! Definitely recommend if you want a more relaxed experience on the island away from drunk partiers!

Thank you to Pai and Jason for all your help during our stay, would love to return if ever back in Thailand.

Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

We were going to stay here for 3 nights, but seeing how nice, clean and cosy it was, we ended up extending for one more night. And we didn't regret it!! The owner and people who work here really are the best and we had a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

We had the best stay in Coco Lilly! The staff was incredibly nice and friendly and the rooms were beautiful and clean! They have a nice and clean swimming pool where you can relax during the hot hours of the day. I would definitely recommend this place!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends