“Worth a visit”

Ranked #88 of 523 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

For the view alone I would definitely recommend giving this place a visit, the sunset here is beautiful it can get a little crowded we can from the full moon party the night before so I can only assume that is why but even so it is a very chilled environment and the food was lovely, only downsides are the staff seem a little bit moody and not that helpful but all in all had a good experience here and would come back.

1  Thank Luke M

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The way up is steep. Apart from the fantabulous view of the sunset, you need to pay for a comparatively pricey drinks

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The sunset view was unbelievable, the staff very nice, very comfortable to relax and lay on the comfortable couch, just good vibes. I went there 3 times while I was there and I can just say no words. I’d love to come back
The BEST sunset place view

1  Thank Panameña Q
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Amsterdam bar has an upstairs and downstairs bar. The sunset view from here is incredible.

The downstairs bar is somewhat family friendly. No food is available here though.

The upstairs bar is where it’s at, but this bar is not family friendly. They sell food here, but it is somewhat good.

The owners openly sell weed and shroom shakes. The weed is good and hits you hard. The shroom shakes, which is what we went for, are absolute trash and did nothing.

1  Thank Samir M
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here every night we were in Koh Phangan. We were tempted to stay longer just to spend more time here. Food and drinks are INCREDIBLE and the sunset from the rooftop bar was indescribable. Comfy seating and very friendly waitstaff. Very chill vibe here, I highly recommend.

1  Thank Maddie H