Expedia
All reviews citrus cafe special thanks lunch buffet chef kiran service provide great buffet family get together excellent food housekeeping team awesome service birthday party pleasant experience will visit again house keeping hart ambience lemontree
Selected filters

Food is very delicious
Harsha
Venkat
Sai
Very good service to our family
We are so happy for the stay and staff is very friendly and supportive.
Price Of stay is very reasonable

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gm.pvj@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

We had wonderful events at lemon tree Vijayawada. Every team has wel supported with hygienic way.Murthy suni kartik and srinivas has done a great job.. thanx to all team lemon tree

Best family event .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Starters are Good. Awesome Ambience. SUNIL, RITESH AND NAJEEM SERVED US WELL with good behavioural Understanding. The Management here follows Higenic structure. It's very near to road with available transportation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Vijayawada, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Lots of small things add up to the best imaginable hotel stay .
Stayed there for around 20 nights . Felt like second home because of really supportive staff.
Thanks Miss Swati for your extended support throughout my stay .

Cleanliness 5/5
Location 5/5
Amenities 5/5
Value for Money 5/5
Food - 4/5

Vish

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Best ambience with best food, chef Kiran, chef sailendu and service by Sunil, served us the best food. I highly recommend to give a try, talk to Kiran for special items. Kiran has an expertise in all the items.