“Night out in nabq”
Review of Cheers Bar & Grill

Cheers Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 15 Restaurants in Nabq Bay
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: We are a newly opened British run restaurant with a friendly and modern atmosphere. We have a comfy seating area outside to relax after your meal!
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

I Must reccomend this lovely bar in nabq Friends and i went for a Meal & thoroughly enjoyed it.The Staff hossam & owmers john & Sharon could have Not Been more Helpful,made us feel very welcome indeeed.The Menü was very varied and the presentation of the Food was first Class,with many homemade items on the Menü,so get yourselves down to nabq and visit cheers.Mr A R Dunn

1  Thank Althecat

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

I had read reviews about the ribs being amazing here, so I decided to order the ribs. When they arrived to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I basically had what looked like a boiled bag of bones on my plate, no meat to be seen. The venue is amazing and I may of just got a bad meal. I would go again but I wouldn't order the ribs.

2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 1 December 2015

A very cozy place not far from the center of Nabq Bay, in the mall of La Strada. Great service, and the owners are very attentive and friendly too. Been here couple of times and everything was flawless. Recommended to all, residents & tourists of Sharm El Sheikh. You get great value for food and drinks, there's indoor and outdoor seating. The mall has free parking and is wheel chair accessible. They also have all sports broadcasting on large TV screens, whenever they are on. Overall a great place to pass by for a beer, a snack, and they also have Sunday Roast which is very tasty! The owner, John, looks after his guests like they are family. Pass by, you won't regret it.

1  Thank MishaMyron
Reviewed 24 November 2015

Like many others we got away from the all in hotel meals which were adequate but nothing to write home about. The food was delicious and individually prepared. We decided to share 4 starters between the six of us and the star was the Indian platter. All mains were yummy, from cheap but delicious pies to top end steaks. You may now notice a drop off in reviews as Sharm is now a ghost town and sadly a knock on effect will be that many businesses can no longer afford to operate.

1  Thank cachacoingles
Reviewed 18 November 2015

This restaurant had only just opened towards the end of our stay in Sharm so sadly we only got to eat there once during our holiday, if we'd been there any longer we would definitely have gone back again as the food was absolutely delicious. Massive portions and excellent value for money. The staff were really friendly too. We are looking forward to many more meals there when we go back to Sharm next year.

1  Thank susie67