US$305
Tamra Beach(Nabq Bay)
1,386 results
All reviewsanimation teamsharmholidayreefpontoon
Reviewed 21 April 2015

The best hotel and animator gaga)) it was so exciting trip in egypt because i was there with my love we have good time in "sea life" and i advice to everyone that hotel it is the best for everything and i'll be back

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 365niniiii
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Sea Life Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Firstly, thank you for choosing Sea Life hotel to spend your vacation here with us. We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

We are very happy you had a good trip here and thank you for recommending our hotel.

See you soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Not my first visit so I was amazed how much has been obviously spent on improving the gardens. They were a treat to walk around.
Still we had a brilliant holiday at Sea life, Sharm El Sheik, March 2015. Have been to this hotel before on many occasions and would always go back there if visiting Sharm. The rooms are kept very clean, as well as being more than adequate with a fridge, kettle and coffee/tea making facilities, also a modern LED type TV.(need wi-fi) Our room cleaner this time was a young man called Afify who took good care of us,without imposing himself, Our room was kept to a very good standard, we would welcome Afify back complete with his artistic ornamental 'towel sculpturing' whenever we return to Sharm.
The entertainment team (Animation they call it), they perform every evening from about 2130. Alexander, the Italian Maestro and his beautiful wife are the leaders of the entertainment team, during your holiday you cannot help but notice the time and effort they put into the sketches and acts that they perform to entertain us
What fascinates me is that they provide the 'punch line' to their gags in at least four different languages!!!!! Quite strange to sit geographically in turn to laugh at the jokes!
But seriously do not miss Alexanders 'Fire Show'.This is Alexander's baby! It is a 'spectacular'! Not to be missed.Say no more.... Watch it!!!!
We never took full advantage of the lobby bar (open 24 hrs), at our age we need our beauty kip! But in saying that our two weeks introduced us to the three managers, Zak, Edward and Ayman (the three amigos), we felt spoiled in the manner they always greeted and tended us, The bar staff, despite the extremely long hours they worked also took the trouble to get to know us,and on first name terms too!. So I want to thank Mahmoud, Mohammed and Amr for their service to us. Also the little 'chopsy' Moroccan guy who after a couple of days left to visit his Mum! Bless them all.
Myself and my wife Maureen, lazed around the pool almost every day. Thank you to Michael and Youseff at the Pool Bar for all the non-alcoholic cocktails and other soft drinks you conjured up,(plus the odd Gin & Tonic, hic) as well as the ice cream you spoiled us with! I now have to go on an emergency diet!
A relative new service that Sea Life have introduced at least to us Brits is the Customer Relation post,(Sounds Posh). I was surprised to be approached by a fine looking young lady (Young enough to be my Great Grand daughter) who informed me that she was there to make a note of all my complaints and to make me comfortable! Her name was Shannon. Well Shannon I said i have no complaints but you can make me comfortable any time you wish! Shannon visited me each day I never gave her any reason for complaint! but kept her talking nevertheless!
I also bought with confidence some beautiful jewelry(a gold and ruby ring) from Samuel in the jeweler shop at reception, would recommend Samuel's for an honest and fair sale to anybody.
The food served up was top quality, so I would like to thank the Chefs for their efforts over the last two weeks, so thanks to Mohamed Elgiendy and the rest of the Chefs for all their hard work, and Medhat and Staff in the restaurant.

Room Tip: All the rooms are comfortable and similar. a pleasant stroll from the beach end to the restaurant, six min slow walk. Choose 'close to the reception' or the 'pool and beach'. Will depend on you!, both are good.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AllanDavies_11

Firstly, thank you for choosing Sea Life hotel to spend your vacation here with us again. We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to write us a review.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay here again. I will ensure to pass on your comments and thanks to Afify your room cleaner, Alexander from animation, the bar staff mentioned and managers, the chefs and Shannon the guest relation.

We thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff.

I am delighted that you returned to the hotel and hope you return again.

Reviewed 22 March 2015

We stayed only one week. A very nice place with extreme friendly staff (all boys) Would take "A I" /all inclusive/ again. Rooms fine, bathroom also. A very nice place to relax!!
Many Russians, but with good behavior. Many Germans, also English guests.

Room Tip: Block 24, upper room with seaview
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Heidi B
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Sea Life Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

It is good to see that you had a nice relaxing stay here. Also I’m pleased to see that our staff made you welcome here.

Furthermore, yes we do have a range of nationalities that visit our hotel.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

i would highly recommend sea life in Egypt as me and my husband have been going for years we love it very friendly staff food excellent rooms spotless could never fault it going back in april for our 5th wedding anniversary hope this helps

Room Tip: we find all the rooms very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank anne marie m
5MouradIskander, General Manager at Charmillion Sea Life Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us as always and thank you for recommending our hotel to others. Also, we appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff.

See you in April.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

Last March I visited Sea Club this year I went to Sea Life.

There are 3 hotels in the complex ..you can use the facilities of all three

A brilliant holiday we will definitely return great hotel and staff

The Lebanese Resturant is the jewel in this 3 hotels crown it is Amazing and one of the best meals i have had in all my many many meals in various hotel in sharm

This Hotel offers excellent value service and friendliness of all the staff
It also has a great beach and jetty

The hotels Taxi service is very resonable and the guy gave a great service

Big thanks to Gamal in sea Club and the lads at sea Club pool bar who made sure we kept well hydrated the guys in Sea Life Resturant who gave me an amazingly great Birthday singing and dancing ...

And also to my Friend Amr thanks again

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank bobsthebinder

It’s great when our guests visit back again and enjoy their time here once again. Thank you for your nice and positive feedback.

I am happy that you like our Lebanese restaurant a lot and are very pleased with our staff here. I will pass on your comments to Gamal, the Sea Club pool bar staff, the Sea Life restaurant staff and Amr. It’s also wonderful that you had a good birthday and enjoyed the celebration.

We look forward to seeing you again.