2,033 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a while ago, the hotel in general is good. Room very nice and lots of different little pools to enjoy but the food was awful!!

We both my partner and myself lost weight, i mean who wants stew in a baking hot June sunshine.

Staff were nice helpful. It was my birthday while away and a huge cake was sent to our room which I thought was nice. We lived on it for the week tho lol

As for the gym we were promised, don't go there. Try and get you to pay for the use of a very poor and I mean poor what they call gym equipment.

I wouldn't go here again if it was free...

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I visited it in 2016 when it was called the Three Corners Palmyra Resort, I visited for a week with my wife and we absolutely loved it also the animation team . Fair enough the hotel maybe simple in style and the food not gourmet,
The swimming pools were lovely and the staff very pleasant,
any way mentioned here that there is no sea,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Muhamed_hossseny
Reviewed 5 August 2016

1) The hotel is very clean.
2) The staff are friendly.
3) Maybe the breakfast was not good enough, but they have a new menu every now and then.
4) There are many things you will find in the hotel ( Pools, Restaurant, night shows,.. Etc)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2016

I visited back in 2014 when it was called the Three Corners Palmyra Resort, but only just getting around to reviewing it!

I visited for a week with my friend and we absolutely loved it. The hotel was perfect for us - nice room with two beds, and enough room for all our things! The staff were great, and the hotel pharmacy man was friendly and so helpful, when my friend had an allergic reaction to a bug bite!

The food was fine - just what you expect from a all inclusive. The weather in July was amazing, and the hotel reception staff were really helpful with helping us to explore the surrounding areas.

The pools are amazing, and although I am usually a beach go-er, the hotel beach is a shuttle away and the smallest beach I have ever seen.... we visited once, stayed half a day and spent the remainder of the holiday near one of the pools!

I would definitely visit this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachael O
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Myself and My partner stayed here a couple of years ago to celebrate my 21st Birthday. We stayed for 10 nights during October.
We had a fab time! The staff made it perfect with all of the entertainment and constant filling up of wine during the evening meal!
Room always cleaned and plenty of towels at the pool.
We booked several spa treatments and they were brilliant. We booked our excursions with a sales rep at the hotel and did one everyone day bar when we was sick. They were THE best excursions that we have EVER been on! Quad biking, Star Gazing, Snorkelling.... The lot!
Only negative, poor food, mainly catered for other European visitors and made us poorly for a couple of days. I was also badly bitten by mosquitoes and needed injections at the Pharmacy. This was due to my allergies - my partner wasn't bitten as bad.
Wouldn't go again only due to Egypt now not being a destination I would not return to, which is a huge shame because we had an amazing time.

Thanks Guys!!