See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

i visited this hotel in September, 20 2016 as individual tourist for 14 nights with good price for staying there. The hotel is situated in Nabq bay, which i like very much for it's good beaches and beautiful sea. My room was 8001, ground floor , pool view. It was always good cleaned and quiet. All stuff at this cosy hotel is friendly and always smiled. The hotel is not so big but there are a lot of greenery , clean pools, mini aqua park. the hotel has two beaches-sandy and coral, so everyone can choose which one he likes more. it was not first my visit to Sharm so i can compare with other hotels. i will advise my friends to visit this hotel and will come back here also again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank NataliM290
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The best hotel to enjoy in sharm El shikh
Really it's Quait and nice place for unforgettable memories with your family, very good attitude and smiling staff is a grate advantage inside resort.
For sure I will recommend this resort to my friends.
Thanks for all of the hotel team.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Rightman95
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Let me firest thanks every body in this resort and I hope see all again with the same team .
Good resort
nice aqua park
staff very polite and so friendly
room and food very good
they have good managers
good service .
I promise spend always my vacation with you.

Date of stay: August 2016
3  Thank 12,788
Reviewed 27 September 2016

where do I start lol x
firstly this was my 15th visit to this hotel and always found it value for money , I'm quite easily pleased as in clean bed , hot water , sunshine and pool , never rated the food anyway but never went hungry , we started our 15 hour journey to sharm on sept 11th to show our support to this beautiful place , we knew in advance things wouldn't be how they was before and we prepared for this by packing crackers paste and cheese spread so at least we had something we could eat in case things were bad or no where was open , first day we arrived baby pool was green with algie in it , they did treat this and by day 4 was all clear but was only chemical clear as filters were not working on it , the pool area in the whole time we were there wasn't washed down , the broken chairs scattering the pool side were never cleaned once , the dinning room was filthy table cloths stained chairs had old food on them , we did only eat here about 5 times as we felt rude keep walking out so just stopped walking in . the bedding in the rooms was stained as were the fresh towels we got daily , there was no hot water at all in the hotel for our entire stay so all plates , cutlery linen etc was washed in cold water , I hated being a English serial complainer but I soon fell into this category . by day 3 I had started with an infection in my eyes by day 4 both were shut and stayed that way for 9 days , the pain was unreal and I couldn't go out even at night without sunglasses on , on day 5 myself and the 2 ladies I travelled with started coming out in scabs all over our bodies , we eventually went to se a doctor , my eyes reaction to the sun our scabs sunburn , the hotel did move us after nearly loosing it with them into the appartments next door so we finally had hot water 4 days before leaving , the only cold and fizzy drink on offer was beer as all soft drinks were stored in the sun so the fizz had gone out of them before they even opened them , the spirits were water , we got told it was because they were old spirits it tasted so weak ;-) , , anyway finally home been to my own doctors and being admitted to hospital with an unknown infection which has now consumed my hole body including my eyes , I loved this hotel and it saddens me so much at the state of it now and it wasn't because of the lack of staff , as there was plenty sat round doing nothing at all apart from dealing hashish , CLOSE IT DOWN

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have booked this hotel just because my friends had already reserved it with agency and they couldn't change hotel after my advise. Agency offered to them very high price for difference in switch. Meanwhile at all booking websites I could see that Radisson Blue 5* Hotel had the same room rate. What was really pity.
The level of hotel was recognized by phone already - when I called them to check the room rate and tried to book room over the phone to have it blocked next to my friends room etc (at that time I recommended to my friends to change hotel immediately, but it was late). The service even over the phone was totally unprofessional and impolite. When I have arrived my room was not ready and it took time to prepare it. However even after that room was dusty and without supporting amenities ( glasses, cups, shower gel etc), minibar was dirty and bed linen had a grey color, I was really afraid to sleep there. Then, after my request, they changed it. After all this still it was not the most disaster things - the most what shocked me and surprised - this is service in restaurant (if you can call it restaurant). It was not even level of cafeteria. We had so many examples and ridicules stories to share, but it will take long time to read for you.
The F&B staff (lets call them like that) was totally unprofessional, they were talking to us like to friends, tods, at the same time impolitely in very rude way. We were waiting for our meal very long time, tables were dirty. If we ask about water - to bring 2 glasses fro 3 persons and to explain it "we have only two" it is normal for them. During all the week we had 3 main course for choice - chicken, beef or fish (3 same receipts), for lunch and dinner. We never had fruits!!! and this is in Egypt!!! I don't want even to say about alcohol which was included to our "all inclusive" and was served at the pool bar after long time searching for a bartender. I had only beer there.
There are many thinks to tell about.
I think years before when Egypt just started to develop in tourism this hotel was on the much higher level, but nowadays at he time of crisis for this country, it became like this. But even it can be the reason for this supper unprofessional service. Never ever go there!!! they need years to renew. For this all current staff should be replaced.

Only one person was good enough and I would like to thank him for trying to help and assist with his best - Moustafa (Front Office) - thank you Moustafa, my advise to you, change hotel, I really don`t understand what are you doing there.

Room tip: Rooms are dirty (dusty and not cleaned well) with limited facilities
Date of stay: May 2016