1,722 results
All reviews animation team mr amr private pool beach bar special thanks night shows sea view belly dancing room cleaning pasta fish swim up room house keeping relaxing week aqua gym beauty salon bar staff
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent experience. . Excellent experience. . Very friendly staff everyvthing well organized .. big rooms .. big beach ....every thing was such magnificent as described. . Simply tno negative feedback could provide .. recomend for any one thinging of visiting sharm

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
FakherKHALIFA, General Manager at Barcelo Tiran Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear mr. Mostafa!

We would like to thank you for been our guest recently and for sharing with us your review.
We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your vacation with us and you were satisfied with our facilities and service provided.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in Barcelo Tiran Sharm

Barceló Tiran Sharm

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Great time at the barcelo tiran sharm. I had a fantastic holiday from start to finish. I had the best new year ever. The staff make this hotel. They go out of thier way to make your stay enjoyable. There was alot of new staff from when i visited before, however they are all friendly and accommodating to make your stay welcoming. The food is good and plentiful. If your not happy with something they fix it. The cocktails are fabulous and go down a treat on a hot day. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The animation team are great fun. The management are very helpful and deal with any issues quickly. I would like to thank all the staff for thier great hospitality during my stay. I love you all dearly and i will definitely be back soon xx

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
FakherKHALIFA, General Manager at Barcelo Tiran Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Dear Amanda!

We would like to thank you for been our guest recently and for sharing with us such a lovely review.
We pleased to see that you was happy in your vacation with us and enjoyed our tasty variety of food, beautifully located beach, coral sea and our friendly staff.
We are all very grateful for your positive comments and that you’d like to return.

We looking forward to see you here again soon.

Best Regards,

Barceló Tiran Sharm

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Was an excellent experience for me, once was with family and second as a honeymoon.

amazing view.

helpful stuff.

many activities.

Well furnished and organised.

very highly recommended from my side

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jamana!

I would like to thank you for sharing your review with us and for the 5 star.
I’m very pleased to see you enjoyed your vacation with us and you where satisfied with our facilities and service provided.

We hope to greet you here again soon

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 December 2016

The services were very good and the animation team was great , very friendly and they do alot of activities through the day on the swimming pool and also in the night they have different shows . Also the quality of the food was very good . The beach is amazing where you can do snorkeling and enjoy watching colored fish .

Room tip: the rooms that looks over the swimming pools are the best
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
FakherKHALIFA, General Manager at Barcelo Tiran Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Mai Mahamed!

I would like to thank you for been our guest recently and for sharing your review with us.
I’m pleased that you enjoy vacation in our hotel and you were pleased with our beautifully located beach, tasty food and our helpful and friendly staff.

I hope to accommodate you here again soon at Barceló Tiran Sharm.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

The Hotel isn't very impressive but is very comfortable and clean. Some parts of the building need to be refresh (mostly painting on external walls and balustrades). The room was spacious and clean. The beach is very nice and you can find some shallow water as its located around the lagoon. The wind can be an issue due to location. I imagine that its perfect for windsurfing and kitesurfing. The reef near the hotel isn't the best but I could still enjoy snorkeling. Food is decent but it is not 5 star.
What really is impressive in that hotel is the staff. They are very helpful and nice. Always try to do their best to make you feel comfortable. You can see commitment and they are not intrusive at all (rare in Egypt). Thanks to this great service I can rate this hotel as very good.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FakherKHALIFA, General Manager at Barcelo Tiran Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Wojtek!

I would like to thank you for sharing your review it is much appreciated

I’m very pleased to see you were satisfied with us

We are looking forward to see you again soon in our hotel