2,212 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We passed this last week with our family in Egypt and we are impressed with the kindness of the staff... Many of them stole our hearts, they have made our holiday one of the most beautiful trips to remember. Special credits for Hossam at the restaurant and Mohammed at the pool bar.
First time snorkeling experience was magnificent, the hotel is very clean and well maintained, staff super friendly. The hotel and hotel area are majestic and make you feel like you are in a story of 1001 Nights...
A recommandation on all levels!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The staff were friendly and the food was nice - slightly repetitive but what can you expect from an all inclusive. The area was a bit dodgy so we didn't venture out a lot, as the shop keepers are incredibly pushy. The hotel was very clean and the hotel lobby smelt lovely. Overall the hotel was nice, but probably wouldn't go back to egypt again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Foodies95
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We visit this resort for short time 4night it was perfect place it's very clean the staff was very helpfull and the manger was excellent they kept checking with us in daily basis they make us feel home we felt very close to them and the food was great and super goodness we enjoy it the anamtion team they did excellent job. Very friendly,funny,and the daily billy dance was good,the show vey entertaining,we love it,our room very big and clean this is my first time see this size room good view and close to everything I love this place and I recommend it to anybody without doubt to experience this exceptional resort you will never be sorry

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Our stay at the Jaz Mirabel Park was nothing short of excellent, the only minor downside was no lifts which meant a long walk to get to the restaurant via the outside ramps each time with a pushchair, my stay here with my family was very pleasant and enjoyable, the service at the restaurant was nothing short of outstanding as well as having a good range of food to choose from, the staff made my daughters birthday extra special and right up to the last day treated us like family, would have given 5 out of 5 but with no lifts present gave a 4

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I spend my honey moon at jaz Mirabel Park last year and wish to come this year to cleberat my anniversary. All the staff was amazing and helpful and smiling all the time. Special thanks for the reception.

Date of stay: September 2016