“the Original chicken fingers”

Guthrie's Golden Fried Chicken Fingers
Ranked #193 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This company has been around for about 50 years. The sell chicken fingers with Guthries sauce. Consistent, golden chicken fingers. Moist, tasty.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Upon arriving at UAB I noticed this place and googled for info on it. Decided to check it out, glad we did! Awesome chicken tenders and fries, the sauce is amazing and even after carrying it back to the hospital room it was still hot! The staff was helpful in my decision making process and patient with my multiple requests. We will visit again before our discharge date.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is the quickest and most affordable place we have found near UAB hospital. The chicken and fries were really quite tasty. Not much else to say about a tender basket. We have eaten here multiple times. :)

Reviewed 13 April 2017

My tenders were all meat if you know what I mean. :-) nice place to take kids or adults and in walking distance from the hospital.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

a fast casual place, the chicken fingers are very well done. the sauces were good as well. my wife got a wrap, also good. place seems to run well, it was busy but we didn't have to wait, had seating outside in the shade.