US$119
US$79
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Worst stay I've ever had. Needed a hotel quick so I went to expedia and found this one, booked it for $70 (after tax) would have much rather slept in my car! I went out and bought Lysol and sprayed every surface from floor to ceiling. The man at the front desk was very rude, got into our room and there was no smoke detector, no wash cloths, the towels were hard and practically see-thru, no shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion.... it was awful! Mold and mildew growing on the walls and ceiling. The exterior was just as bad as the inside. Totally run down. Save your dollars and stay in your car if this is your only option. Going for a penicillin shot now.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This motel is an embarrassment for Expedia or any other sites ! Old, dirty and insects are everywhere! For this price, it is very big JOKE! The address is on Expedia is shown wrong. I spent about 40 minutes to find this place. Finally I called the hotel and receptionist was very nice.

Room Tip: Never stay there!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Car broke down in their lot, otherwise we would have gone elsewhere. Staff was very nice, but our room was terrible. Broken bed springs, dirt in all the corners, mold and mildew in the unclean bathroom. Terrible repair jobs on several damaged wall areas. Smoke detector removed from centralized system, and battery was dead and on and on.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dale B
Reviewed 27 July 2015

There was a wasp nest right outside the door of our room, the pool isn't opened just covered up, there wasn't a fridge or microwave in the room so they got one from another room, the iron in the room leaked water all over your clothes if you put water in it, your have to pay $15 for a late check out, they didn't have enough towels and rags when I needed more, and they didn't have enough items for the continental breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mayada W
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

I am a nurse at one of the downtown hospitals. The area was expecting ice overnight and I live an hour away so I decided to get a room for the night instead of sleeping on the hospital floor-at least I would get a bed and a hot shower! The first room I was given, the safety latch was busted off the wall. I immediately called the front desk and the very helpful clerk moved me to a new room. The second room I was given seemed ok but it smelled musty and old. When I went to take a shower, there was no hot water! It didn't even turn on in the bathtub. I ended up having to wash up in the sink (it had hot water). Then I pulled back the sheets and there was a dirty brown "skid mark" across the bed. I ended up sleeping on top info the covers with towels and my jacket as blankets. I told the front desk guy in the morning and the log he wrote it down on, someone had reported the same 3 days earlier!!! I had been planning to stay two nights but cancelled my 2nd night. He said he refunded all my money but it's been over a month and none has been refunded!

• Stayed: February 2015