“So fresh and good! ”

Wasabi Juan's
Ranked #38 of 1,041 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Sushi, Mexican, Fusion
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I had the Juan’s nachos, the LHM. Both were really good and fresh. I was over stuffed. My sister had the cucumber salad, and the cowboy those were good as well, we shared.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Unique, tasty, friendly staff, great selection of raw/cooked. Fast service. Reasonable prices. Yummy!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I had the LHM roll and it was delicious. I was still hungry so I had the Thai roll with peanut sauce. I didn’t like it. Should of stuck with the LHM. The Thai roll was Dry and mostly rice. I also had the dessert roll. Skip the dessert roll. It was a hunk of rice with a small smear of of Nutella and a huge pile of whipped cream. Looked so good but was just rice mostly.
The kids meal had 6 very nice size shrimp that were good and about 1/6 of an apple with two blobs of rice
I would come here again but I’d get tacos and LHM

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is a favorite and I share it with many non initiated with consistently positive results. Not quite sushi but satisfies that urge. Two locations and a third soon to open. It's an almost weekly stop.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

As good as the food is, the friendliness of the staff made this place even better. It’s clean, fun and a great little atmosphere about it. I’ve never ventured to try sushi burritos or stray from clean traditional sushi flavors, but this fusion place changed my mind. I will definitely come back again.

Date of visit: March 2018