“Always delicious food with good service!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #74 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 June 2017

This is our favorite restaurant when visiting Birmingham. We have tried so many different entrees and enjoyed each of them. My favorite is the wood fired pizza and any of the pasta dishes. My husband usually orders the chicken parm which is his favorite. We always have boxes to take home for another meal. Reasonably priced for the hot, fresh and delicious food. Drinks are also available. Extremely clean restaurant, bar and restrooms.

1  Thank MaryannF650

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Ate here on a Friday night because all other eating establishments were on a wait. Now I see why this one was not. The service was extremely slow. Took about 15 minutes for someone to even come to the table. Food was OK, but not up to other Carrabba's I have been to. For the price, we were very disappointed. Won't return to this one.

Carrabbas, Manager at Carrabba's Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Hello,

We always want you to enjoy great service and food. This makes us sad. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at homeoffice@carrabbas.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Birmingham, AL". We can then correspond directly over email.

Amy
Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 25 April 2017

The food used to be huge portions, which is great because of the huge price. Over the last year, it has changed to much smaller portions for a higher price. However I am getting sick and tired of the women that work her being rude to me. Anyone from the hostess to the curb side service girl, its a problem. If you ask for something extra, it like I'm starting a war. Especially if you do cub side pickup. That's why I don't tip them, if you are rude, you don't get anything. Why don't people get that? I'm nice, so you be nice.
Its not worth the trip really. Go somewhere else!!

1  Thank ktidefan16
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and food. Overall experience could not have been better. Server was extremely gracious, and this has quickly become a favorite for weeknight dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

took my grandkids the food was really good. we will go again...the noodles are fresh and that's something they never had before...my steak was good to ..cant wait to go back..