“If you love pasta - this place is for you!”

Nothing But Noodles
Ranked #274 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 1 August 2016

A must stop place every time we go to Birmingham! Their chicken Alfredo is amazing! Wanted a sampler platter. They didn't have one so we made our own by ordering several different types of kid plates. Perfect size and very filling!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp, mushrooms, bell peppers..is so good. I love the wine in the small bottles. I appreciate the great service. The atmosphere is quiet & relaxing.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I had ate here. Ordered spring rolls which I thought was fried. No , it was pork, shrimp, lettuce wrapped ( clear and I have no idea what) and cold. I ate half of one, what a waste of $$
The whole menu was confusing, I got fine thin noodles had shrimp and a few onions with a bunch of lettuce . Sauce was fish . I said no, he brought me peanut sauce. Service was good , small restaurant . You were right up close to the other person. No I would never go back . Cost $19.00

Reviewed 21 January 2016

OK, so there are lots of different flavorings - American, Asian, Italian, etc. - but everything really is a bowl of noodles with a few vegetables and/or your meat of choice thrown in. This is a very high carb meal, so if you are on a high carb diet, this is for you. The bowl of noodles will fill you up - no problem.

There are salads on the menu too but that would be a very small meal.

This is fast food, just not hamburgers and fries.

Location - on the south side of Birmingham 2 miles from I-459 in the Mountain Brook neighborhood

Reviewed 11 September 2015

The service guys were very helpful. Nice looking restaurant. Our pad thai was the worse I've have ever had. It tasted more like noodles in soy sauce. I usually can't get enough when I order this dish. But this time, I can only eat 1/2 of it. The curry noddle soup wasn't to bad... but the noodle was under cooked.