“Good southern foos”

Cuisines: American
Description: Traditional Cafeteria Meat and 2 or 3
Description: Traditional Cafeteria Meat and 2 or 3
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

What’s not to love about good southern food? Fried chicken, meatloaf, cornbread, veggies, and sweet/unsweetened tea! Got to go get you some of this good food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch here on Easter Sunday. The staff was incredible, amazing. Food was good and it was plenty. Loved the sweet potatoes. Will go back if again in the area.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is a good place to go following church. However, my food yesterday was not that good. I had the mac & cheese, the fried okra, and the field peas. While everything was served hot it just needed more seasoning. The jalapeno cornbread was very dry. I was disappointed in the food and I've eaten there several times. Maybe it was just an off day.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We had looked at their menu on their website. We were looking for a new place to have a meat & 2. We were delighted to find that when we arrived, it was not a buffet, but an actual cafeteria. Food was excellent, great choices and friendly staff.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Gerald A
Reviewed 11 November 2017

The food was REALLY GOOD! My son ordered the chicken tenders and Mac and Cheese. They were so good he ate all of it and would not even give me a taste. My hamburger steak was great. The grilled onions were soft but not mushy, the meat was flavorful and pleantiful. The greens were awesome and the cornbread amazing. My mother ordered the blackberry cobbler and she said it was some of the best she has ever tasted. This is a definite on our list of favorite places to eat now.

Date of visit: November 2017