“Best find in months”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Good value, got right in, got waited on right away. We had shrimp fettuccini and manicotti. Both were excellent. Desserts were just good. Should offer pistachio cannoli. Great little neighborhood hole in the wall.

1  Thank Pamela H

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Went here for dinner with my wife on a Wednesday evening. When we arrived a little before 6:00, we had to wait about 5 minutes to be seated. They were busy throughout our dinner and there were people waiting to be seated when we left around 7:00.

This restaurant is located in a neighborhood setting. They have only a small parking area, but there is plenty of street parking around the restaurant.

My wife and I shared a house salad to start. She had their vinaigrette dressing and I had the Caesar's dressing. Both of the dressings were so-so.

We shared the lasagna for dinner. When the plate came to the table, we were glad that we were sharing since the portion size was large. However, after we ate it we wished we could have a little more since it was so good, but we didn't need more food.

We decided to get dessert. My wife got the Limoncello cake (not normally on the menu). It was delicious. I got the cheesecake which was also very good.

The restaurant doesn't have a lot of seating space (probably can seat 40?) inside and also some picnic tables outside. The service was OK, but they seemed to have some issues with keeping up with the large crowd on a Wednesday night (perhaps because of the National Senior Games being in town).

Given the chance, my wife and I would definitely return here for another meal.

1  Thank Illinois_John
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere isn't much but the food was pretty good. Seemed to taste homemade, after ordering at the front counter as we entered our meal and salad were brought to our table fast. The salad was fresh and the lasagne I ordered was very good.

1  Thank Lynette R
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I visit Birmingham often for business and was looking for a nice Italian restaurant. Giuseppe's was a great choice. I live in Atlanta, but am from NY and really know authentic Italian food. This was a wonderful experience regarding food quality/taste, price, atmosphere and service. Definitely will be back!!!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Traditional Italian dining tucked between a working automotive garage on one end & "conviently" a Tavern on the other. If you crave pasta favorites such as spaghetti with meatballs, marinara or homemade Italian sausage you'll have to return several times to also try the manicotti, ziti & lasagna. But that's not all, they make specialty pizzas and calzones that when you wrap the leftovers you'll spend the entire night waiting to have them for breakfast. The staff is friendly & efficient. But, during peak dinner hours, there will be a wait. Grab a glass of wine or cold beer & enjoy the celebration life with a great meal with family & friends. Bon Appétit!