“Delicious & easy way to feed a crowd!!!”

Costa's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #255 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I had out of town family coming to town & needed to feed 20. A friend told me about Costa's and I am so glad. It was easy & delicious. I ordered the Lasagna for 5 from the catering menu. It comes with the lasagna, salad & bread. When you pick it up there is a drive through so you don't even have to get out of the car. The house salad dressing is delicious. A few things I wish I had known was that the order for 5 really feeds 8-10 so I had entirely too much. You can order it not cooked & just bake at your home which is easy. They forgot to give me the garlic butter to brush on the bread so be sure to check that you get that. Very affordable & would definitely do again.

1  Thank YorkeW

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I dined here solo on a business trip. The service was friendly and efficient and my grilled salmon with two orders of excellent steamed vegetables and preceded by a nice sized dinner salad with Italian dressing was delicious. So why the average rating? Simply put the restaurant needed a thorough cleaning, fresh paint and the restroom definitly needed attention. The menu has quite a variety which was good but watching the wait staff fix drinks i.e. no professional bartender was not a pretty sight.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

This place is consistently one of the best and economical restaurants I ever visit. Their salad is so very good because of their fabulous house dressing. One plate has so much that my wife and I share a meal, plus an extra salad, and leave stuffed. It's always a good time to visit Costa's!

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered the baked ziti for takeout for a family of four. Salad and breadsticks were included in the price. The food was fabulous and reasonably priced. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Can't beat their 8 oz filet and fettuccine alfredo! Most delicious bread served with the meal, nice little salad. Just not one thing to complain about.