“Ate at the bar”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in here late on a Tuesday night. I was on my own and all the tables were taken, so I ate at the bar. Ceviche was diced finely and served on three mini soft tacos. Very well done. Chips and salsa very good as well. It’s kinda loud, but I was on my own so I didn’t mind. Bartenders were courteous.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I really like this place. The food is great and the salsa/dip is wonderful. If you are looking for more authentic Mexican, this is not it. It is great at what it does though.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We ate here for lunch the other day with a Senior Citizen group and so enjoyed it. We had Angela E. as our Server and she was fantastic.!! I had the Queso Fundido which has Tequila in it and it was extremely tasty! I then had for lunch was the meatloaf which had chorizo in it. This dish was served with freshly cooked spinach and homemade mashed potatoes with a lime crema sauce on top of it. Every bite was so very good!!! I had asked Angela E. to package up my leftovers from lunch as well as my queso, salsa and chips, which she did with a smile . My husband so loved the leftovers that night for dinner!! Service was fantastic and my husband can't wait to go with me to this wonderful restaurant in the future. I hope we get Angela E. again as our Server. she is phenomenal!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I've been cooped up after an auto accident for months. My wife and I have had very few "dates" but brunch was in order last week and we chose El Barrio. Why? Because every time we go, we are not disappointed. That's not easy to say in some case but El Barrio delivers each and every time. We had a nice, quaint table in the corner and the food was amazing as I remembered. It won't be too long before we go back again. Trust that.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I have been there several times and it has always been great. One of my favorite places to go. You better get there early because it seems to be a lot of others favorite places to go as well