Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Expedia
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$98
All reviews room was clean hot breakfast air conditioner beds cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2021

The property was very clean, and looked very modern and updated. The bed and pillows were clean and comfortable. There was no carpet on the floor, so I didn't feel like I was walking in someone else's dirt. The beds in our room were small (doubles), but there were two of them, so my husband and I went back in time to when husbands and wives each had their own beds, lol The air conditioner was a little loud, but it basically acted as "white noise" in the room. There was a refrigerator and microwave, and large flat screen tv. The regular breakfast has been suspended due to covid, but they still provided cereal, breakfast bars, coffee and juice. It was a pleasant stop after a 12 hour driving day, and we will probably make this our stopping point when we make this trip again next year.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank ladavis88
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay and your special appreciation for the microwave, cleanliness, and tv.
We have taken note of your suggestions also.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

I can tell this property has been renovated to the nines. The bed is soooo comfy, I didn't want to get up the next morning. The staff and I mean everyone of them are so friendly and nice. To me this is from top down. You can tell the owner Al takes personal pride in this beautiful hotel. Next trip through Birmingham I am staying here even if it is out the way.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank christophertC7147VR
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear Guest ,

We thank you very much for your kind comment and we are glad to read that you enjoyed our room, bed and staff,
We are very touched and inspired through your feedback,
Also we will pass on this lovely comment to our staff, who will be happy to hear that they are also appreciated by our guests.
We hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back to our Hotel and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

This inn is in a great location and was a great value. Everything was clean and attractive. The "hot breakfast" was comical, three breakfast bars for the two of us, but considering the price we could afford breakfast out.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, Other at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
We understand the disappointment with the breakfast due to the Covid- 19 issues,
It is heartening to note that you had a pleasant stay otherwise.
We will ensure an awesome stay next time for privileged guests like you,
Looking forward to your next trip.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 October 2020

Was NOT recognized as Diamond level Choice Privileges member. I arrived at 2PM, I was told check-in time was 3PM. Young lady at the front desk told me there were "no rooms available". The hotel looked virtually deserted to me but she insisted there were "no rooms available". I had to kill an hour in a town I have never been in before. Miraculously, at 3PM, suddenly there were "rooms available". As a Diamond level member, early check-in is one of the perks. Never had a problem before. Wait...They did not even look at my status. A different lady at 3PM checked me in. Again, no acknowledgement and she parroted the same spiel as the earlier clerk. Makes me wonder why I am loyal to this chain. Maybe Wyndham will get most of my future business.

Facilities are okay, sothing special.

Date of stay: September 2020
Ashok Patel, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Dear Micheal,

Thank for the stay and the comments.
It is pretty serious and we never condone such things.
The matter will be investigated and strictly acted upon.
Anyway,our apologies for all the inconveniences.
This is an uncommon occurrence,
Request your understanding and continued patronage.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Check in was nice and efficient. The rooms were great, really liked the tile floors! Enjoyed the nice, hot breakfast! Many options were available. Would definitely stay again! There is also a laundry facility on site.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 457harveyf
ComfortInnBirmingham, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Guest,

It has been a great pleasure having you as our valued guest.
Nice to learn that you enjoyed the friendly service extended to you by our team.
We really do appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
Look forward to the pleasure of serving you again.

Comfort Inn Birmingham.