“Stop reading. Go. NOW!”
Review of Big Spoon Creamery

Big Spoon Creamery
Ranked #6 of 21 Dessert in Birmingham
Reviewed 13 June 2018

This is as good as ice cream gets. They've got "normal" flavors like strawberry, peach and such. When we were there, they also had basil. That was fantastic. My wife was a bit miffed when we told her they have flights, and she missed that. Too bad, so sad!

1  Thank Knot_my_reel_name

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is handcrafted goodness. Fresh ingredients and amazing flavors. Flavors change regularly so check the website or in my option just stop by you’ll definitely find something to suit your taste buds. Staff was friendly and they had an area out back where you could play bags and enjoy your ice cream.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This place is worth all your Weight Watchers points for the week it’s so good! Unusual flavors, great toppings- caramel sauce to die for, and my kids swear the hot fudge is too! We’ll definitely make this our dessert spot in town.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We keep going back and never are disappointed. The chocolate is literally out of this world (Best I've had anywhere in US or Europe). The other flavors have a simplicity and straightforwardness that reflects their real ingredients and wholesome creation. This ice cream is really an art work rather than a simple food. gonna go back soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Cute place, friendly staff, unique flavors. Cozy outdoor seating with pretty lights at night. The Big Spoon Sundae was amazing!