“Asian from Philippines to Korean, etc”
Review of Mo:mo:

Mo:mo:
Ranked #456 of 1,039 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I had pork belly adobo. Be sure to order a side of rice to make it a meal. The adobo flavor was thin and no hint of an adobo sauce. It gets 4 stars just on the fact it was traditional pork belly not pork meat.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Visited here after finding out they serve authentic Vietnamese bahn mi, something rather rare in Birmingham, much less in Alabama. I went with the pork belly bahn mi and the veggie momo sounded so good I ended up adding those on to my order. The menu is limited, but excellent quality and this helps deliver the food quickly for the masses of business folk who are on lunch breaks. If you're looking for an extensive menu, look elsewhere but be reassured that what you are presented with is delicious. The pork bahn mi was definitely a generous portion full of flavour: a few green chillis, tasty pork belly, lovely veggies and a bit of pate which topped it all off perfectly. I probably could have eaten another one. The veggie momo were great as well and my only slight criticism would be that the pasta was a bit soft for my taste, however the flavour more than made up for it. The service was great and I'd happily head back for another quick lunch when I'm State-side again.

Been to Mo:mo:? Share your experiences!