“Great Place for Lunch”
Review of Pies & Pints

Pies & Pints
Ranked #87 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stopped in for lunch after a long tour of UAB. Modern, upscale restaurant featuring a wide variety of pizza's, sandwiches, salads and more. Craft beer menu is impressive with a huge selection of local and other beers, organized like a wine list. We sampled 4 different lagers before deciding. Service was great and knowledgeable of the beer menu. Reasonably priced, Would be on my list for go-to places on a regular basis if I lived in B'ham.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner and sat at the bar. Good food, good service. I’d recommend to anyone looking for a pizza with a little different flare than your regular Italian pizza joint. The bar has plenty of draft beers from all over to choose from as well.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I’m in town entertaining clients at the women’s us Open. I had the night free and walked here from my hotel. It sounded good online and I kind of got lucky because this place is awesome. The beer selection is really special and the pizza (chicken and Gouda) was excellent. I’m really glad I found this place. Ate at another local spot last night that wasn’t half as good as this. It isn’t cheap but totally worth every penny.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Char grilled hot wings are good and not as hot as you would think. Sriracha shrimp specialty pie was great. Don't have your heart set one just one beer, they may be out of it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was in Birmingham for a couple days on a business trip. My one dog one meeting was unexpectedly cut short, so I stopped back to my hotel and look for something close for lunch. This was fortunately a couple blocks away. While I am not much of a beer drinker, the selection looked great for those of you are. I ate at the bar, and my bartender was personable and got me my two slices and a Diet Coke quickly. The garlic pizza was the selection of the day and it was delicious.

There are a lot of restaurants in downtown Birmingham; this is definitely one you should seek out if you’re looking for some good pizza.