Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,573 results
All reviews galleria mall club level self parking nice hotel room service staff was friendly business trip front desk staff the room was nice enjoyed my stay convenient location conference valet convenience hoover renovation alabama
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

The price to stay at this hotel is so low, that we were apprehensive. We’ve stayed there twice in the past couple months for four nights total and have been blown away by the friendliness and professionalism of the front desk staff, the cleanliness of every part of the hotel including the rooms, as well as the amazing food and service at the restaurant inside the hotel. And being attached to the mall and Dave & Buster’s and so conveniently situated to so many other restaurants and shops has been just perfect for when we need to stay there for medical appointments at UAB. Will definitely return and would highly recommend to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Erica,
Thank you so much for highlighting our wonderful staff, delicious meals, and convenient location. We hope you had an amazing time checking out the area. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt Regency Birmingham - The Wynfrey Hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Bed near bedside table has a mildew or mold smell. Couldn’t tell if it was the carpet or bed. Restrooms sink was clogged and had a really bad odor. Took a very long time to check in and front desk was not personable. I was a transaction

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I took my daughter shopping for her birthday and stayed in this hotel for its convenience. The beds were very uncomfortable and the room smelled of smoke. The sinks were clogged and that was a total disaster for me. The access to the mall was a major plus. The hotel is literally inside of the mall and after hours of walking and shopping, the room was in walking distance.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

The Hyatt Regency attached to the Galleria Mall is an excellent place to stay. I always enjoy my stays here. They are always so friendly and clean! This is the only hotel I choose when I come to Birmingham.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We always come stay and shop here. Always pleased with the condition of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff. So convenient to walk in the mall right from your room. This is my favorite place to stay in Birmingham.