“This is crazy”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Bessemer
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am here at 8 and they said they are closed for cleaning this is crazy you should clean and stock as you go most of the time I come here after 9 cause trish is here the over night crew I love them but the night time crew is crazy and bad service all the time with the night crew and very rude please waffle House fix the problem this is crazy

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

It’s Waffle House guys. Not much more to say!
Great food. Great service, great prices.
Clean and comfortable. I am very happy. But then again who can resist Waffle House.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

We like Waffle House for breakfast so stopped at this one as passing through. Unless these places are new and just opened, more than not are dirty and not well kept. This was an exception. A lady was scrubbing walls and windows as we walked in....she was still cleaning when we left! Breakfast was fast, hot, and prepared well....why we stopped and why we will again in the future.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I know Waffle House serves other meals besides breakfast, but it's one of those places I like to go and enjoy breakfast at 7 A.M. or noon. Their other meals are good too. I am just a real breakfast fan.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Fast service, great food. Pecan waffle and tasty bacon with always flowing coffee and friendly service. Love it there.

Date of visit: June 2017