“10/10 food/service”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First day on our stay at the Sheraton and we can back to the same restaurant after having a tasty appetizer picanha appetizer and caipirinhas. The second time around we a pizza (marguerita + frango catupiry) and salmon + picanha dinners. BEST decision we ever made. Our server Carolina was amazing and spoke Spanish and English, which was very helpful. Loved our service and food. 10/10

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (194)

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Finally remembering to add this review (my first). I stayed at the hotel (Sheraton) while in Rio. While eating at the restaurant, I had the pleasure being served by Manuel. He spoke excellent English, was friendly, gave me some great tips on thing to do in Rio. I will return on my next business trip and stay there again. Enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2021
Mariana, Hostess at Restaurante Casa da Cachaca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Dear Mr. Rob it was a real pleasure have you as our guest. We are very happy your experience in our restaurant has been great and you appreciated our proposal. Wish to have you again as guest, best regards.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

I had a wonderful early dinner, nothing fancy just a burger . It was excellent the view of the ocean was marvelous. My waiter was Manuel . Manuel is a nice young man it wasn’t very busy at 4 pm , so we had a nice chat , I enjoy this immensely.
Thank You fir a great experience! I will see you again when I return on business.
Miles

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 453milesw
Marina L, Hostess at Restaurante Casa da Cachaca, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Hello Mr. Miles,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience.
We're glad to hear that you have an excellent dinner with us.

Yes, we hope receive you again soon as possible.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

I visited Casa da Cachaça while staying at the Sheraton this month (Feb 21). I felt a great atmosphere and energy, and that my presence was very appreciated there. The food is awesome and service is great, especially waiter Manoel who did everything so I had a great experience. I truly recommend a visit to this restaurant even if you are not staying at the hotel.

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank 896vin_ciusa
Marina L, Hostess at Restaurante Casa da Cachaca, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Vinícius,

Thank you for your comment and for sharing your experience.
Glad to hear that you have a great experience with us.

We hope receive you again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2019

Casa Da Cachaca overlooks the pool at the Sheraton and the ocean at Vidigal Beach and provides fairly standard food in a pleasant atmosphere with good service. If you want something causal this is a good place.It is colorful at night. A good spot for a quick casual meal.

Date of visit: November 2019
Marina L, Hostess at Restaurante Casa da Cachaca, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Hello Mr Oldjack,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience in our restaurant.
We hope receive you again ASAP.