Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Mercure
US$49
View deal
Snaptravel
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020

The hotel itself is ok, not in perfect condition but nothing that stands out too much.

The staff however are all very friendly and Fernando was great at the front desk. Helped us with all our needs and speaks English.

The restaurant Olegano attached is fantastic. Great service and food. Sebastian speak great English and is very accomodating. Pasta and Pizzas are very good.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Spotydog
Reviewed 18 January 2020

Specially Fernando was a great help to me! I forgot something im my room, as I stayed one night in Sao Paulo. He took care of my stuff and gave it to me, when I arrived back in the hotel. Thanks again for this very nice service

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 842uwe
Mercure V, Gerente de relações com clientes at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Dear,

We greatly appreciate your comments relating to your accommodation at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila da Serra.

Your comments and suggestions will be shared with our teams. Rest assured that your feedback will be an encouragement to improve the quality of our services.

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience and we hope to see you soon.

Osmário Sousa Vieira

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This is a lovely hotel. I stayed at this hotel several times, and if I'm back
at Belo Horizonte, I plan to stay at the hotel again.

It is a 3-4 level hotel, not a fancy hotel.

Plus
Service is wonderful and caring.
The room is large, very clean and the bed is comfortable. The decor is simple.
The Italian restaurant at the lobby floor is amazing - fresh salad, high quality pizzas
and dishes, great deserts and amazing service.
We had several business meetings at the hotel, and the busines service and setup
was professional and accommodating.

Minus
During my last stay, the Wifi at the room was poor. It was slow and at times I had to reconnect.
I believe my room was located too far from the router. Next time request a room that has better
wifi service.

Room tip: Ask for a room with good Wifi connectivity
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Travel_reviews_12345
Mercure V, Gerente de relações com clientes at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear,

We thank you immensely for your notes regarding your stay at the Mercure BH Vila da Serra.

Your evaluation will be shared with our teams. Rest assured that your feedback is an encouragement to improve the quality of our services.

Thanks again for letting us know about your experience and hope to see you soon.

Osmário Sousa

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and had a very pleasant stay here- The hotel has friendly and helpful reception staff & Conceige with well appointed clean rooms -My room had a small sitting room , a large outside Balcony terrace, and a separate Bedroom with a safe, ironing board, iron, good large cupboard for clothes , small pantry with tea/ coffee making inroom facility , TV with Various channels
and Airconditioning- On the Rooftop there is a Gym and a small swimming pool (not heated ) & a Sauna( which was not working).
Good fresh Breakfast is served at P level with nice local fresh fruits & juices and downstairs a nice Italian Restaurant too next to the reception area. The Chef at Breakfast made to order Fresh Vegetable Tapioca which was very tasty and I enjoyed same being a Vegetarian. They also make to order Omelettes and Fried Eggs etc. The Breakfast restaurant waiters were very helpful and courteous though having very limited English Language capability.

The only issue was no free bottle of drinking water in rooms so after a flight & over an hours drive from the Airport you tend to get thirsty and you have to shell out 7 Rias for a small bottle of water from the minibar in room. So please visit a Supermarket and purchase before coming to the Hotel!!!

Also no English language newspapers or English news articles printouts.

Good Choice of restaurants and a bakery nearby just across the street from the Hotel.

As a Silver Accor member I was recognised.
A good secure place to stay and I will visit again here in future.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mercure V, Gerente de relações com clientes at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Rashid, good mornig!

Osmário Sousa Vieira
Coordinator of Events

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Room was clean and organized. It had small kitchen that was super useful. Hotel is near the mall, a couple of pubs, restaurants and galleries but is far from downtown Belo Horizonte. There is a great pizza restaurant just next door. Breakfast and WIFI were great.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure V, Gerente de relações com clientes at Mercure Belo Horizonte Vila Da Serra, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Mari,