All reviews waffles quiet hotel lady at reception lots of hot water hiking group clean rooms friendly folks biscuits bristol speedway the hotel staff would stay here again an easy drive great shower area attractions check in was quick nice room nice place to stay
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Our room was large and comfortable and very clean, as was the hotel in general. Check-in was quick and the lady at reception was most courteous and friendly. A pleasure to do business with and wonderful customer service. Point in fact, very shortly after we had checked into our room, we received a call from the front desk. The caller asked my wife," did you by chance leave an item in the hallway-possibly a laptop? Upon checking, Yes we had. They had observed the item on their security cameras, sent someone to investigate, and put 2 and 2 together and called us. Within mere minutes our laptop was returned to us. I thought that was darn good service and attention to detail.

Room Tip: This hotel highway construction ongoing right behind the hotel. I would suggest that rooms towards the front would be quiet, ours was.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ametsound
Reviewed 17 May 2018

While this hotel is not new, it is very clean and comfortable. Room was large, bed comfortable, great shower with lots of hot water and pressure, nice large breakfast area, ample parking, and friendly staff. Would stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I found this property to be well worth the price, with friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms, and a great breakfast. I'm not sure why there's many negative comments as we found this place to be above average.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Decided to get off the interstate early and so glad we did. A gem of a hotel and city. The rooms were big and so clean. Large lobby with cappuccino machine. The breakfast good..lots of choice hot and cold. The desk clerk Austin was friendly and offered suggestions for dining. The down town is so quaint with many old buildings. Will check out the old theatre if we get back here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

After reading positive reviews, we decided to stay here. It was ok for a night, but don't stay on the even side of the hotel. It's right next to the highway. Also, when we stayed, the breakfast was really lackluster compared to other Comfort Inns. No hot food was put out even though the equipment/ trays were out on the counters. When I asked about it, I was just told they didn't put the hot food out that morning. They shouldn't have the appearance of hot food without being willing to put it out. Rooms were dated but ok. If you're hoping for a good breakfast, look elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Kate M, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

I apologize for the breakfast not being up to par. What my staff is supposed to do is offer to cook you what you request so it is fresh and not sitting for an extended period when we are renting few rooms. I am so sorry. I will be having an extensive coaching session with my staff that this is unacceptable. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.