Guild East 6th(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$116
Official Site
US$144
US$209
US$182
  • Pool
Adams House Bed and Breakfast(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$171
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$93
Kimber Modern Hotel(Austin)
US$239
Expedia
1,389 results
All reviewsfront deskthe executive loungeshuttle drivergreat customer servicethe entire staffbusiness centerwandaconciergedowntownconferencehighwayuniversity
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Yes, this hotel is dated and needs renovation. BUT, I keep staying here to see Wanda and Amanda in the executive lounge. Christian at the front desk is also top notch. I've always been impressed by the staff at this location.

Room Tip: Join the IHG rewards club to get the best possible upgrades available.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Booked this room via Priceline for a last minute stay for one night. Paid about $85 and was a good choice. Front desk staff friendly, bed was good, and room though a bit dated, was very clean. Easy access off 35W and plenty of parking. Would definitely recommend for a stay - especially for the price!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Randy B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate any and all feedback from our guests. Please let us know when you will be returning and we will make sure you have another great stay!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed graciously as soon as we walked in by the concierge & front desk. The breakfast staff was amazing- very tentative to all needs, kept our table clean and drinks full. Charlie and the entire staff were smiling. The room was clean, bathroom is quite small but nice & the air conditioner was pumping!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

I am pleased that our staff was able to make your stay enjoyable. We always strive to provide the best possible service and our staff excels at doing that. We hope to see you again very, very soon. Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Aimeka,Chris,andRoy helped my husband and i with a very smooth check-in. We ended up staying 4more days plus adding a room to our reservation for 2 of those nights for a friend of ours. well I dont like trip advisor telling me how long my review needs to be!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased we were able to meet your needs and provide you with the world class service we encourage from all our associates. The next time you are in Austin I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I enjoyed the executive lounge breakfast, not only the food but the warm welcoming good morning from the server. I like to say a special thank you to Miss Wanda that serve breakfast for me. She was sweet, wonderful and full of energy!

Room Tip: Remember to ask for extra points when there's an inconvenience situation.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for staying at our hotel. We pride ourselves on having friendly, helpful, and efficient associates and Wanda is one of our very best. I appreciate you taking the time to recognize her. We all look forward to your next stay! If there is anything I can help you with on your next stay please feel free to contact me. Thank you again.