“A unique and delicious experience”

Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q
Ranked #32 of 4,049 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Rudy's is a different kind of place. They have a great selection of meats and side dishes. A trough filled with a variety of beers and enough BBQ sauce to make your mouth sing. If you are a first time visitor, they give you samples of the meat and sides (along with a big greeting from the entire staff) to help you decide. If you like BBQ and a little different experience, you'll want to stop here.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I had the half rack of Spare Ribs and the Cutter Choice of Brisket. I loved both of them. I did find the price to be a little high, with my brisket, and ribs was a drink and some creamed corn, $28.00. It was good, and the sauce was great, I just think they need to have better pricing deals. Staff was friendly and helpful, it is kind of confusing to order there for your first time.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I had the moist brisket, it was good. I also tried the beans (they were very good). I’m not a huge barbecue fan but I can see why this place gets rave reviews.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

No doubt that many BBQ places n Texas are good, but we are glad we went to Rudy's on our last day in Texas! Our trainee Ryan and his teacher Abraham, gave us a warm welcome and menu samples to help us choose. The Moist Brisket is to die for. Hands down the best BBQ cut I have ever had. The slaw was excellent and the new potatoes were righteous! HIGHLY recommend going to Rudy's!!

Reviewed 23 April 2018

The staff was very helpful. We ordered brisket, ribs, coleslaw and potato salad. The brisket was delicious and the ribs were tender and tasty (not fall off the bone). We need to make it back there again... Service=4, Food=5, Value=4