2,880 results
All reviews corner restaurant burger bar the executive lounge great hotel floor to ceiling windows lobby bar rooftop pool restaurants and bars corner room colorado river within walking distance self parking walk in shower heart of downtown convention center business conference luxury hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2018

This hotel is centrally located, I did not have to get a ride share to do most of the things I wanted to do. I got to walk pretty much everywhere. I walked to 6th street, Congress street, UT Austin, and I got to see the bats.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Stan at the front desk helped me with requests and questions two or three times and always had a smile! You need more Stans! His professionalism and “I’ll take care of it for you” attitude was very welcome.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I travel frequently and have to say the service at this particular JW Marriott was outstanding. From the moment you walk in, you are personally greeted and taken care of. The room service was very speedy and the cleaning staff went above and beyond as well. Very thankful and impressed!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My overall experience while staying at JW Marriott exceeded my expectation. Rating on a scale from 1 to 10 (whereas 10 is the highest) is not high enough. I enjoyed my staff, loved my views and was flooded with great customer and friendly service. I highly recommend JW Marriott to all colleagues, family and friends.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

There was hair in my bath tub on check in. I reported it but got no acknowlegement. My message light was on the entire time I was there even though I called twice to turn it off. My room 2817 had carpet stains. Not what we expect from Marriott much less JW.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JWAustin-1, General Manager at JW Marriott Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for failing to meet your -- and our -- expectations. As a teachable moment, I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping team to ensure that all rooms are serviced with excellence, and I have reached out to the IT department regarding the message light. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and for bringing this to our attention. It is our hope you will give us an opportunity to regain your trust and better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve. Sincerely, Scott Blalock, GM (512-474-4777)