Hotels.com
The Fairview(Austin)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
2,460 results
All reviewscorner barburger barthe executive loungegreat hotelfloor to ceiling windowspool deckrestaurants and barscorner roomconvention centerwalk in showerheart of downtownwithin walking distanceself parkluxury hotelvalet parkingrainey streetthe congress
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is centrally located, I did not have to get a ride share to do most of the things I wanted to do. I got to walk pretty much everywhere. I walked to 6th street, Congress street, UT Austin, and I got to see the bats.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stan at the front desk helped me with requests and questions two or three times and always had a smile! You need more Stans! His professionalism and “I’ll take care of it for you” attitude was very welcome.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel frequently and have to say the service at this particular JW Marriott was outstanding. From the moment you walk in, you are personally greeted and taken care of. The room service was very speedy and the cleaning staff went above and beyond as well. Very thankful and impressed!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My overall experience while staying at JW Marriott exceeded my expectation. Rating on a scale from 1 to 10 (whereas 10 is the highest) is not high enough. I enjoyed my staff, loved my views and was flooded with great customer and friendly service. I highly recommend JW Marriott to all colleagues, family and friends.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There was hair in my bath tub on check in. I reported it but got no acknowlegement. My message light was on the entire time I was there even though I called twice to turn it off. My room 2817 had carpet stains. Not what we expect from Marriott much less JW.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JWAustin-1, General Manager at JW Marriott Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for failing to meet your -- and our -- expectations. As a teachable moment, I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping team to ensure that all rooms are serviced with excellence, and I have reached out to the IT department regarding the message light. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and for bringing this to our attention. It is our hope you will give us an opportunity to regain your trust and better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve. Sincerely, Scott Blalock, GM (512-474-4777)