All reviews the penthouse lake travis entire house overlooks the lake steiner ranch steakhouse pool and hot tub smallest room romantic getaway peaceful stay wedding venue b bs common areas austin area eva accommodations staycation
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome!!! Its better than what I expected every corner of the house its a picture tacking moment !!! Its near all the parks... Tom Hughes... hippie hallow and windy point !! Honestly you dont even have to leave the villa .. it has the beeest view of the travis lake sunset !! I give it five stars the staff are really nice and welcoming and cant mention the delicious breakfast by Mrs. Eva !! My husband and I came for our aniversary stayed at the himalaya suite and ddint get enough Will definitely try to come back with the whole family and try to rent the entire villa !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank valeriammelendez
Sean S, Manager at La Villa Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

You are very kind and I appreciate your review. We are glad to have you back anytime and you have a friend on Lake Travis

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice B & B on Lake Travis. We stayed in the Tuscany Room, very much want I imagine a villa in Italy would be like. Our room had a great balcony with a view of Lake Travis. The sun set was beautiful. The host were great we’re great and the breakfast was delicious and filling.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Belinda M

thank you very much for the positive feedback.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing space, great view, great owners! Anywhere you go in the house, there is an amazing view of Lake Travis. Complimentary breakfast. They even went above and beyond to locate a wine for us and had a beautiful spread for us, with cheese, crackers, wine, and strawberries.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kirsten S
Sean S, Manager at La Villa Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

thank you for your feedback and it was great to meet you both.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went there for our anniversary. The house is way better than the pictures. Rooms are very clean and well decorated. Such a unique charming villa with a spectacular breath taking view of lake Travis.
Staff are awesome, very kind and sweet people. They make you feel like you are at home. Even my little daughter was thinking it's our new home and did not want to leave!!
Breakfast was very tasty and fresh every day.
We will definitely go back again. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sean S, Manager at La Villa Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

It was a genuine pleasure meeting you and your family. Come back soon

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family was looking for a staycation from Austin, and we truly felt transported to an Italian Villa on the Mediterranean! This view from the terrace and infinity pool is very arguably the best of Lake Travis. You are also walking distance to the very well known Oasis restaurant / entertainment center while still being tucked away on your own magical cliffside. The location and view would be enough on its own, but the thoughtfulness and management of Sean the owner/operator takes this accommodation to the next level. Sean is professional, kind, and the interior is full of unique oil paintings, interesting worldly pieces, and delightful conversation with Sean and other guests. Breakfast was included and the bed was sooooo comfortable. We will definitely return, and plan to bring all of our relatives to rent the whole place (5 different rooms in total). It was only minutes to the beach at Bob Wentz Park. I rarely write reviews, but felt compelled after what was such a lovely weekend that I hope others get to experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family