Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Informative, Relaxing and Rejuvenating!

I just had my first services with Spa Sway. I got both a facial and massage and I left feeling... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2020
Wilheale
Ahhhh mazing.

Spa Sway is absolutely the best. It's comfortable, beautifully decorated, has a wonderful selection... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2020
Tristenbleu

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Austin
from US$25.65
from US$34.00
from US$87.00
from US$75.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Long plane rides and hotel beds destroy my back and hips. I've started adding post-flight massages to my business travel routine. I always read reviews and make the best guess, but you never know what you are going to get.

However, in Austin, TX I've found my go-to spot. I've been with several different therapists each visit, and they are all amazing. They are professional, kind, skilled and know the human body. Management must have perfected a hiring process because I've yet to have even a mediocre massage there. If I had to choose my favorite, though, I'd highly recommend Phoebe. She is kind and has a calming energy. The entire staff has a kind and welcoming energy, which is a treat for the weary traveler. It is at the perfect location inside the premire shopping center in Austin, you can get worked on and then go get dinner. If I stay downtown, I'd still UBER (12 min ride from dt) up and visit Sway.

It is locally owned, and has tons of great product there if you forget your facewash or moisturizure. I cant recommend this place enough.

Reviewed 30 August 2019

I experienced my first hydrafacial at massage sway and it was the BEST experience ever! I booked it with Tegan and she was amazing. She told me step by step what she was applying on my face which made me feel better about it! I’ll definitely be coming back!!!

Reviewed 30 August 2019

We went in for the couple's massage that came with hot stones and it was awesome!
The room was delightful!!!
I really liked that we had the choice to change out the hot stones for something else.

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Had the best experience at massage sway! The girl at the front desk Val was the sweetest. She was very helpful and answered all my questions about the different services. She made me feel very welcomed. I received the hydra facial, best decision ever!!

Reviewed 31 July 2019

Such a peaceful spa at the Domain. as soon as you walk in there is a sense of calmness. I was greeted with a warm welcome from their front receptionists. The spa design and service makes you feel like you're a queen in a palace! The therapists are very professional and I am always well taken care of. I highly recommend experiencing this place!

Date of experience: July 2019